- Post success of FoodAddict, a food TV show, last year, producer and presenter Zenofar Fathima, launches House of Zen a lifestyle TV show
- A Dubai resident and CEO, Zen Productions, Zenofar brings to Dubai a TV programme featuring lifestyle, art, fashion, jewelry and more all the way from Malaysia
- With the cooperation of Consulate General of Malaysia and the Malaysian Business Council in Dubai and Brest Friends part of the Al Jalila Foundation, the first ever exclusive Malaysian exhibition will be hosted with most reputable lifestyle brands of Malaysia
- The exhibition will be attended by the Malaysian delegates, top UAE Entrepreneurs and dignitaries, along with well know Indian celebrities
- The show and exhibition will also be graced by the presence of Indian model-turned-actor Rahul Dev and singer Sukhbir
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 10, 2017: Dubai resident and Malaysian entrepreneur owned Zen Productions launches House of Zen, the first ever exclusive Malaysian exhibition and TV show hosted with the most reputable lifestyle brands of Malaysia. With the cooperation of Consulate General of Malaysia and the Malaysian Business Council in Dubai, and Brest Friends part of the Al Jalila Foundation, the TV show and exhibition hosts most reputable lifestyle, art, fashion, jewelry brands all the way from Malaysia.
Hosted on the 22nd and 23rd of September, 2017 at the Al Bader Ballroom, Level 9, Shangri-La Hotel, the exhibition will be attended by the Malaysian delegates, top UAE Entrepreneurs and dignitaries, along with well know Indian celebrities.
Last year, Zenofar hosted FoodAddict a TV show catering to the 25 million multicultural tourist arrivals in Malaysia every year, which is home to a distinctive palette and a tapestry of flavours.
Produced single handedly by Zenofar Fathima, CEO, Zen Productions, her main purpose was to introduce to the Middle East the rich flavours and cooking traditions of the multi ethnic country.
Post its astounding response, Zenofar received many accolades, from the Malaysian Embassy which has resulted in them supporting her upcoming TV venture – House of Zen.
Commenting on the new launch – Zenofar Fathima, Producer Zen Productions said, “I am extremely delighted to host House of Zen, the very first Malaysian TV show and exhibition focusing on the lifestyle, food, fashion and jewelry, all under one roof. The show also focuses on the theme of affordable luxuries. I personally feel there are so many hidden gems or brands in Malaysia which get concealed by other retailing giants, and I am looking forward to introduce lifestyle brands that aren't very known, but are still unique and appealing to the crowd. The shoppers here in Dubai are always looking at unique pieces that have a global appeal and I am positive this show will open many doors for Malaysian shopping in the UAE. Here's to a successful first season and I will further look at expanding and discovering global avenues for further seasons with the show.”
The show and exhibition will also be graced by the presence of Indian model-turned-actor Rahul Dev and renowned Punjabi artist Sukhbir.