The health and safety of guests and team members is IMG's top priority
Dubai- 10th March, 2020: IMG has put in extra precautions in terms of health & safety due to unfortunate circumstances around the COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and team members is our top priority, and we have conducted several COVID – 19 training sessions with our hospital partner NMC as we are staying up-to-date and closely following all the official advice and guidance of the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention (MOHAP) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In terms of additional in-park safety & control measures,
• The first leisure and entertainment venue to install thermal cameras at the entrance to the park to check all arriving visitors to IMG Worlds.
• IMG has installed additional hand sanitizers in all front and back of the house areas,
• Increased and enhanced its parks cleaning programs and sanitation programs.
• Disinfect each ride with special COVID-19 disinfection chemicals vehicle after every use.
• Deep cleaning taking place every hour for every attraction with Chemicals designed to eliminate the COVID-19 virus.
• Full time Medical Centre and medical staff available to help.
• Health and Safety Training workshop with a specialized focus towards Covid-19.