Dubai, UAE; June 15, 2020: The COVID-19 pandemic has now, more than ever, highlighted the importance of building a healthy immune system to fight infections. Dabur International has rolled out an online campaign providing expert tips to boost immunity naturally, while staying at home.
Scientific research has proven that the body's natural immunity can be boosted through the consumption of herbal supplements which are abundantly found in Dabur's Chyawanprash. In fact, AYUSH- an organization dedicated to the science of Ayurveda (Government of India), recently released its recommendations for building a healthy immune system and Chyawanprash was placed high on the list.
Rajul Pasrija, Senior Product Manager, Dabur Chyawanprash, says: “In these uncertain times, we are all concerned about our physical wellbeing and immunity and that of our family's. Dabur Chyawanprash strengthens the respiratory system and boosts immunity which is the most important line of defense when it comes to fighting diseases. Through our online campaign, we want to share useful tips that can help build immunity, naturally.”
Key tips include:
1. Regular exercise and meditation to improve blood circulation, reduce stress and build immunity
2. Switch to drinking herbal tea made of ginger, basil and cinnamon which are good for the immune system
3. Adequate Sleep: Lack of sleep has been linked to a reduction in T-cells which are a key part of the immune system. The body needs to get enough rest to rejuvenate and rebuild the immune system
4. Vitamin D from sun and foods rich in vitamin D like nuts, citrus fruits and supplements fortify the immune system
5. Ayurvedic herbal remedies like Chyawanprash which is enriched with Vitamin C is an all-in-one solution to boost resistance to diseases across age-groups
Chyawanprash is available at leading supermarkets and online stores in the UAE.