Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 11 August 2022: Abu Dhabi Motors, the official importer of BMW Group vehicles in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, has officially revealed the latest addition to their BMW M fleet with the new and improved BMW M850i x Drive Gran Coupe now available in the nation’s capital.
With BMW’s signature style of sport and luxury effortlessly combined, the BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupe possesses top-of-the-line elegance with fine-tuned V-8 power in a luxurious drive. Through impressive engineering by BMW M, drivers can now feel the responsiveness of the innovative M Sport steering wheel, with a reminder of their power and control through the bold new stitching.
The latest collection to the BMW M fleet boasts supreme performance with powerful driving dynamics. The M850i sets the tone with top speeds of ......read more
- The brand is fulfilling its new Showroom Identity transformation plan, SI 2.0
- SI 2.0 aims to provide customers with a more engaging and immersive Kia showroom experience
- Kia has currently upgraded 89 showrooms across the region and aims to complete 200 by the end of 2022
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, August 9, 2022: Kia Corporation has revealed updates regarding the status of its new Showroom Identity implementation plan across the Middle East and Africa. Named SI 2.0, the plan details the transformation of Kia’s showrooms into compelling, immersive and experiential spaces for its customers.
The implementation of SI 2.0 across the region begun in July 2021, and to date Kia Corporation has transitioned and completed 89 showrooms - 51 In the Middle East and 29 in Africa, including 20 in KSA, 18 in ......read more
NORMAN NATO TO RACE FOR JAGUAR TCS RACING IN SEASON FINALE IN SEOUL
• Jaguar TCS Racing head to Seoul, South Korea, for the season finale of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans arrives at the 2022 Hana Bank Seoul E-Prix in second place and will be fighting for the drivers’ title
• Reserve driver, Norman Nato, will drive car #10 in the final two rounds of the season replacing Sam Bird who is unable to compete with a broken hand
• Lights go green around the Jamsil Stadium Complex in Seoul, South Korea at 16:00 KST on 13 and 14 August 2022
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 9 August 2022 – Jaguar TCS Racing head to Seoul, South Korea, for the season finale of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. Mitch Evans will be fighting for the ......read more
This special deal is available across all Arabian Automobiles’ showrooms
Dubai, UAE, 8 August 2022: In its 25th year, Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), the most anticipated annual shopping extravaganza, is being celebrated by Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, with a special deal on the QX80.
The full-size luxury QX80 is being offered throughout DSS with added benefits that include free insurance, GAP insurance, and free servicing. Customers purchasing this stand-out SUV during DSS will also get a 5-year or 1 million km warranty.
For a seamless ride, the 2022 QX80 grants drivers full control of the car via a 12.3-inch infotainment screen, featuring Apple CarPlay integration and an all-new wireless ......read more
• 1st half-year: Group EBT totals € 16.2 billion (EBT margin: 24,5%)
• BEV sales more than double in 1st half-year (+110.3%)
• Persistent supply bottlenecks ‒ solid sales volume growth in 2nd half-year yoy expected
• Zipse: “High degree of resilience and flexibility”
• NEUE KLASSE defines what BMW Group stands for
Dubai, UAE: In a highly volatile environment, the BMW Group remained on course in the first half of 2022. With flexibility and expertise, the company encountered challenges, including continued supply chain disruptions and bottlenecks for semiconductors and specific supplier parts.
The BMW Group’s underlying strength and operational excellence was reflected in its profits for the first six months: Despite the volatility, the ......read more
UAE - 2 August 2022 – Flexibility, innovation and personalisation: these are the fundamental factors that guide the Maserati Personal Service Lab in the development of new services dedicated to its customers.
Maserati introduces the new Extra10 Warranty Program, to extend the coverage of powertrain components – engine, gearbox, transmission – until the car turns 10 years old. Offered in addition to the existing program to extend the warranty to four or five years (known as “Extended Warranty”), the service is available worldwide*, for all customers who own any Maserati model**.
This new service enables Maserati to provide all its customers with an innovative offer, adding value in terms of unparalleled flexibility in the automotive world. A major new feature for the brand, aimed at ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 3 August 2022: To celebrate the silver jubilee of Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), the much-anticipated annual shopping extravaganza, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced an exceptional offer on the Renault Duster.
For DSS, the MY2023 Renault Duster comes with perks like free insurance, GAP insurance, and free servicing. Not just that, customers also get to enjoy a 5-year or 1 million km warranty on their new purchase.
The latest edition of the Duster is ideal for enhancing everyday journeys, featuring a perfect mix of good performance, unrivalled design, and striking appeal. With reliability at its heart, the Renault Duster offers a choice of 1.6 liters and 115 horsepower, ......read more
Luxury British marque posts six-monthly operating profits of €398 million
Unparalleled performance higher than record €389 million achieved during whole of 2021
Encouraging results put Bentley on target for best-ever year despite continued global economic instability
Revenue per car climbs from €186,000 in 2021 to €213,000 – return on sales reaches 23.3 per cent
(Middle East, August 3, 2022) Bentley Motors has announced encouraging financial results for the first six months of 2022, despite continued global economic uncertainty. While the outlook for the second half of the year remains challenging, the luxury British marque posted operating profits of €398 million, up 124 per cent on the same period last year. The half-yearly figures compare ......read more
• Jaguar Land Rover investing for electrified and connected cars future
• Laboratory in Gaydon, UK, will help meet current and future legislation and quality standards
• New Range Rover Sport was the first vehicle to undergo a bespoke testing programme
• Electromagnetic Compatibility testing is increasingly important in vehicle development due to greater electrification and new connectivity technologies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Tuesday 2 August 2022: Jaguar Land Rover has taken another step towards a new era of electrification and connectivity by opening a facility to test the next generation of vehicles for electrical and radio interference.
The Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) laboratory at Gaydon in the UK, will ensure future vehicles meet current and ......read more
2, August 2022 – Automobili Lamborghini has continued its positive trend from the start of the year and set a new record, concluding its best six months ever to the end of June 2022 in terms of sales, turnover and profitability.
There is a balanced spread in deliveries to customers over the three macro-regions in which Lamborghini is represented, with America, Asia Pacific and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) accounting for 34%, 25% and 41% of global volumes respectively. More specifically, the United States is the number one market (1,521 units), followed by Chinese mainland, Hong Kong and Macau (576), Germany (468), the United Kingdom (440) and the Middle East (282).
· Overall automotive market is up 9.3% compared to the first six months of 2021, with the total units sold in June up 8.1% versus June 2021
· Reflecting this upward swing, Al-Futtaim Automotive closed out the first half of the year with 5.7% increase in volume YoY and total market share of 35.4%
· Al-Futtaim Toyota remains the car and SUV market leader, with Al-Futtaim Lexus also featuring in the top 10 leading car and SUV brands for the first half of the year
· Al-Futtaim Automotive also introduced Polestar, the Swedish electric performance car brand, to the market this year and continues to see hybrid demand through both its cars and services with MOOV by Al-Futtaim
Dubai, UAE, August 2, 2022: Al-Futtaim Automotive, which provides some of the world’s ......read more
“60th Anniversary logo” and related James Bond Indicia © 1962-2022 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Defender, Range Rover and Jaguar stunt cars from ‘No Time To Die’ in charity auction to mark 60 years of James Bond films
• Stunt Defender 110 with VIN 007, as seen in the film’s action scenes, to be auctioned to support British Red Cross
• Range Rover Sport SVR and Jaguar XF stunt cars from ‘No Time To Die’ also part of charity auction lot
• Unique, UK specification Defender V8 Bond Edition also to be sold in aid of Tusk conservation charity
• Live auction to be held at Christie’s in London on 28 September by invitation only. The pre-sale highlights exhibition will be on public view ......read more
• Mated to an efficient eight-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with a revolutionary rotating gearshift, the all-new Taurus’ powertrain exudes sophistication
• Complementing the power of Ford’s flagship front-wheel drive sedan, is its three driving modes and a contemporary, premium rotary gear shifter, and an impressive economy rating
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. July 28, 2022 – Already a firm favourite with an incredible legacy in the region, Ford Taurus – in an all-new design guise and platform – delivers on performance, too.
Under the bonnet of the all-new flagship Taurus sedan, Ford’s most popular nameplate in the Middle East for half a decade, is the marque’s powerful 2.0-litre EcoBoost engine. Mated to an efficient eight-speed SelectShift automatic ......read more
Limited run of 1,000 Elliot Brown Trophy Expedition watches have been created with Land Rover Classic to mark its partnership as official timekeeper of the Land Rover Trophy
Land Rover Classic and watchmaker Elliot Brown have partnered to create a new highly desirable timepiece paying tribute to the legacy of global Land Rover expeditions
The timepiece was designed alongside the latest Classic Defender Works V8 Trophy II and features an expedition inspired camouflage that mirrors the exterior of the vehicle
Based on Elliot Brown’s best-selling Holton Professional model, the unique piece includes a toughened PVD coating with a camouflage design and matt stainless case with hidden silhouettes of current and past Land Rovers, visible at night or by using a high-power UV ......read more
• Mated to an efficient eight-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with a revolutionary rotating gearshift, the all-new Taurus’ powertrain exudes sophistication
• Complementing the power of Ford’s flagship front-wheel drive sedan, is its three driving modes and a contemporary, premium rotary gear shifter, and an impressive economy rating
Dubai, UAE - July 28, 2022 – Already a firm favourite with an incredible legacy in the region, Ford Taurus – in an all-new design guise and platform – delivers on performance, too.
Under the bonnet of the all-new flagship Taurus sedan, Ford’s most popular nameplate in the Middle East for half a decade, is the marque’s powerful 2.0-litre EcoBoost engine. Mated to an efficient eight-speed SelectShift automatic transmission ......read more
Limited run of 25 Classic Defenders will be created with a unique expedition inspired camouflage in a choice of 90, 110 and 110 Double Cab Pick-Up body designs, with opportunity to participate in the next installment of the exclusive adventure Land Rover Trophy competition
Land Rover Classic is paying tribute to the legacy of global Land Rover expeditions by creating 25 Classic Defender Works V8 Trophy II vehicles finished in a unique exterior design
Distinctive adventure inspired camouflage features 23 locations that have played a part in Land Rover’s illustrious off-roading and exploration adventures over more than 70 years
The iconic silhouette of Defender and Series Land Rovers are hidden within the unique camouflage design to celebrate the ......read more
The distinctive new GS8 car, the shine of the impressive new showroom Interiors, and lots of excitement in the air provided for a grandiose launch of the GAC Motor showroom in Yas Marina Circuit
Dubai; 26 July 2022: In response to the growing demand for GAC Motor in UAE especially within Abu Dhabi, Gargash Group, one of the largest distributors of premium and luxury cars in the UAE, opened doors to a new showroom in partnership with Abu Dhabi Motorsports Management (ADMM). The state-of-the-art GAC Motor showroom is in the premium location of Yas Marina Circuit, the home of the Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and aims to add to the motoring culture enjoyed by the Emirate.
The launch ceremony also unveiled the automaker’s latest model GS8 which will now be available for test drives ......read more
26 July 2022 – Another big step in the Maserati motorsport strategy: the MC20 - designed ever since its early stages of development to bring the Trident back on track in closed-wheel competitions - will feature in the Fanatec GT2 European Series Championship, making its debut in 2023.
Maserati will be offering its customers and teams the MC20 GT2.
MC20 GT2 is based on the road version, from which it inherits its best-in-class specifications. These include the innovative Nettuno engine with new Maserati Twin Combustion (MTC) technology, double-wishbone suspension with semi-virtual steering axis and carbon fibre monocoque.
Maserati’s return to the track in GT competitions represents the ideal link between the brand’s new era and the victories achieved by the frequently victorious ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 26 July 2022: Motorcycle enthusiasts can look forward to a season of discovery as Abu Dhabi Motors, the official importer of BMW Group vehicles in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, has announced an exclusive summer campaign across its leading BMW Motorrad fleet this summer.
Drivers can take advantage of the summer season and enjoy the ride of a lifetime with exclusive offers across the full fleet of BMW Motorrad motorcycles at Abu Dhabi Motors, including the all-new BMW Motorrad CE 04 as well as the stylish R18 Heritage line to enjoy the scenic routes of the Emirates
Customers can look forward to a range of exclusive offers upon purchase, with free registration and up to 5 years warranty on all BMW Motorrad models, encouraging them to act fast and experience the ultimate ......read more
Does your car make you happy? Do the spaces inside make you feel at home? Do the exteriors match your love for life? If not, it is time to change your car. The fifth-generation, 2023 Kia Sportage tends to all your requirements and ticks all the boxes that would make for a perfect car. Blending cutting-edge interiors with the latest tech innovations and innovative automotive features, the redesigned Sportage picks the best of the heritage and takes an inspiring leap into an innovative future.
With the all-new Sportage, you’ll experience innovation in motion like never before. Designed with refinement and purpose, it pushes the limits of what an ideal urban SUV is meant to be, with design and technology at its best and all the comforts and connectivity to elevate your driving adventures.
With its new design ......read more
Jaguar TCS Racing artificial-intelligence powers Predictive Energy Optimisation in Jaguar plug-in electric hybrids (PHEV) and Eco Coach in Jaguar mild-hybrids (MHEV)
• Predictive Energy Optimisation (PEO) – derived from the race-winning Jaguar TCS Racing team – increases energy efficiency in real-world driving*
• PEO optimises range and efficiency in Jaguar F-PACE P400E and E-PACE P300E models by determining how best to use power from the PHEVs’ electric motor and petrol engine throughout a journey
• PEO also reserves at least six kilometres of electric-only range for you to deploy on the final stage of your journey, ensuring a silent and zero-tailpipe emissions arrival
• Eco Coach – in Jaguar XE, XF, E-PACE and F-PACE MHEVs ......read more
• Ford has added battery chemistries and secured contracts delivering 60 gigawatt hours (GWh) of annual battery capacity to deliver global 600,000 EV run rate by late 2023
• Lithium iron phosphate battery packs coming for Mustang Mach-Es sold in North America next year and F-150 Lightnings in early 2024, creating more capacity for high-demand products
• Ford already has sourced 70% of battery capacity to support 2 million+ annual EV global run rate by 2026; plans to localize 40 GWh per year of lithium iron phosphate capacity in N.A. in 2026; new deal with CATL on strategic cooperation for global battery supply; and direct-sourcing battery raw materials in U.S., Australia, Indonesia – and more
• Company expects compound annual growth rate for EVs to top 90% through 2026; more than double forecasted ......read more
22, July 2022: Maserati presents Project24. A project (referred to by a codename) of a limited series of super sports car - only 62 units - to raise the brand's unlimited performance to a new level of adrenaline on the track.
The truly extreme track-only car inherits the specifications of the Maserati MC20, enhancing it with technical specifications that have advanced even further: the state-of-the-art V6 Nettuno engine adds new turbochargers to raise its power to 740 hp, innovative suspension, carbon-ceramic braking system and tyres tuned up for racing, as well as FIA-approved safety features.
Based on the brand’s obsession with lightness, the target weight of the new Maserati vehicle will be below 1,250 kg. The perfect combination of output and lightness result in an astonishing vehicle with a ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 22 July 2022: As part of its commitment to ensure a comfortable and safe drive for its customers, Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive distributor for Nissan, Renault, and INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, is rolling out its special aftersales deals for the summer.
From a cooler in-car ambience to AC checks for safer drives, the Arabian Automobiles summer campaigns across Nissan, Renault, and INFINITI are introducing new offers and deals at the comfort of customers encouraging them to maintain regular check-ups for their vehicles.
The AC and engine cooling check-up campaign for Nissan, running until the 31st of August, promises to keep it cool for those driving through the scorching summer heat. To help customers ......read more
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. July 21, 2022 – For most of us, filling a car with fuel, or charging an electric vehicle is a simple task. But for disabled drivers, people with reduced mobility and older people it can be a significant challenge.
Now, Ford has developed a prototype robot charging station that drivers operate via their smartphone from inside their electric vehicle. 1 The technology could enable disabled drivers to stay in the car while charging, or they could leave the car while the robot does all the work.
Disabled drivers have already identified ease of charging as a key purchase consideration for electric vehicles. 2 Ford is testing the robot charging station as part of a research project to develop hands-free charging solutions for electric vehicles and fully automatic charging for autonomous ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 13 July 2022: Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, introduced the Nissan Refrigerated Urvan to serve the fleet business requirements.
With its strong build and modern looks, Nissan Urvan perfectly complement small business needs adding a seamless touch to their daily requirements. The van is designed to be a one-stop solution for intelligent mobile storage solutions for the fleet business.
Salah Yamout, COO, Arabian Automobiles, said: “We have witnessed last year that there is an increased demand on vans, with AAC recording a 16% rise, and panel vans have recently recorded a surge in sales due to the growth of e-commerce and doorstep deliveries, among others.”
Salah adds: “As the ......read more
- Fully electric BMW i7 and highly efficient combustion-powered variants launch simultaneously
- Over €300 million invested in Lower Bavarian site
- Consistent implementation of BMW iFACTORY
Dingolfing. The first series-produced vehicles of the new BMW 7 Series have rolled off the production lines of BMW Group Plant Dingolfing. In a double debut, the new top-of-the-range BMW has been manufactured not only with highly efficient combustion engines but also as the fully electric BMW i7.
Milan Nedeljković, BMW AG Board Member for Production: “Our new BMW 7 Series is the first luxury sedan in the world to offer customers a choice between three types of drive. Whether fully electric, combustion-powered or, soon, plug-in hybrid, we have the flexible production structures ......read more
You’ve invested in a premium vehicle – here are some ways to keep it in top condition, even in blazing heat.
As temperatures rise across the GCC region, it’s important to remember that summer poses more problems than sweat and discomfort – it also requires a special regimen of care for your vehicle. If you happen to own a luxury car, you’ll need to take some additional steps.
Here are six ways to ensure your luxury nameplate remains in top condition, no matter how hot it is outside.
Mind the hot leather
One of the key in-cabin differentiators between luxury and economical vehicles is the seating. The latter tends to have simple fabric-based seats, while the former comes with a variety of high-end options, including classic leather and Alcantara in Lincoln’s case.
While finer ......read more
(18 July 2022), Middle East: MG Motor has celebrated a major milestone, with the one millionth vehicle destined for international export rolling off the production line. The historic model was a new MG ZS, a symbol of the impressive achievements of the British-born car brand since it commenced exports following its acquisition by SAIC Motor in 2007.
MG now sells its cars in 84 countries around the world, and the Middle East is one of its key markets. In just eight years, since the brand was officially launched at the Dubai International Motor Show, MG has sold over 120,000 cars across the region. As a result of its remarkable growth in popularity, the company is now ranked sixth in the Middle East table of manufacturers.
This success is replicated in numerous other global markets with customers from across the ......read more
An ideal business partner is reliable in challenging situations and can share the burdens and comforts of everyday business with you. This is what the Renault Master can do for you: more than just another van, it is intricately designed to tend to your business needs and assist you wherever your trade journey takes you.
With you, wherever you go:
What sets Renault Master apart from its peers is its ability to perform well. Whether you’re cashing a delivery deadline or have a sudden extra load to transfer, the Renault Master comes with an exceptional range of features that set it apart from other panel vans and chassis cabs. Available in both front and rear-wheel drive versions, you don’t need to fear the load or the road when you are driving the Master.
For ease of doing business:
The cabin ......read more
• As part of Genesis’ plans to expand its exhibitions and service centers, Northern Gulf Trading Group introduces its new Genesis Service Center in Kuwait
• The announcement reflects the group’s priorities to always put customer comfort first
Dubai, 13 July, 2022 – Genesis Middle East & Africa and Northern Gulf Trading Group have jointly announced the opening of the new service center in the Shuwaikh area, Kuwait. The official launch took place in the presence of members of the senior management team, represented by Chairman of the Board of Directors ......read more
The word ‘business’ is connoted as being formal and conventional. A van that serves all business purposes, spacious with functional load space and stylish, sounds like a distant reality.
But, no more!
Meet the business-friendly Renault Dokker, featuring striking exteriors and comfortable interiors that double as an efficient office space.
What does it bring to the table?
A practical drive, to be precise. The Renault Dokker is thoughtfully designed to offer a drive with easy loading, quick access to items within the cabin, and a side door for easy entrance and exit.
This makes it possible for the driver to run business errands while the van itself contributes to making things seamless and hands-on. Whether the drive is within city space or cross-city deliveries, the Dokker’s got ......read more
• Barbara Bergmeier appointed Executive Director of Industrial Operations with immediate effect
• New Industrial Operations organisation incorporates responsibilities currently split across manufacturing, purchasing and supply chain teams, and consolidates accountability for the complete ecosystem of how the company produces vehicles, in one place
• Key priority will be to continue to transform at speed the company’s robust, sustainable end-to-end supply chain as part of a fully connected industrial strategy
• Barbara brings more than 30 years’ experience in manufacturing, supply chain and supplier relations across OEM, tier one and internal supply environments
• The appointment will help Jaguar Land Rover accelerate its Reimagine strategy, including achievement of net zero carbon ......read more
Kuwait 6, July 2022 – Driven by its ambitious growth strategy, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, were delighted to unveil their new Genuine Spare Parts outlet. Located in Shuwaikh Industrial area, the new Nissan outlet offers a suite of Nissan Genuine Parts and Accessories, including spare parts, oil filter, brake pads, timing belts, spark plugs and air filters, which provide Nissan vehicles with long-term reliability, safety and quality.
To better serve its customer base in Kuwait through comprehensive service solutions, the new outlet joins the AABC network of Nissan Service Centers and Genuine Spare Parts Outlets across Kuwait, offering a seamless aftersales experience including customer access to genuine parts.
The inauguration ceremony of the ......read more
E-TYPE 60 COLLECTION EDITIONS TOOK PART IN THE 1019-MILE JOURNEY FROM COVENTRY TO MARK 60 YEARS SINCE ITS ICONIC DEBUT IN SWITZERLAND
• Jaguar Classic invited E-type 60 Collection owners and their guests on the ultimate Geneva pilgrimage in honour of the original car’s world debut in 1961
• The route was inspired by Bob Berry and Norman Dewis’ ‘flat out’ overnight drives to deliver the first two E-types to the Geneva Motor Show more than 60 years ago
• E-type 60 Collection models were sold as a pair – one fixed-head coupé finished in Flat Out Grey and one roadster finished in Drop Everything Green
• The exclusive Coventry-to-Geneva pilgrimage allowed owners to create their own E-type memories, enjoying breath-taking scenery and ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 01 July 2022: Abu Dhabi Motors, the official importer of BMW Group vehicles in Abu Dhabi, has officially unveiled the latest arrival to the Motorrad fleet in the all-new BMW Motorrad CE 04, with the model now available in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain for customers.
Through seamlessly blending elements from ahead of its time, while maintaining a timeless design, the BMW Motorrad CE 04 is at the forefront of the Motorrad brand as the BMW Group moves into the era of electromobility in style.
The BMW Motorrad CE 04 brings forward a silent revolution with captivating dynamism in the shape of the BMW Group’s latest addition in the form of an electrically powered, zero-emission scooter.
With a top speed of 120KMPH and a lightning-quick charge speed of only 100 minutes for a ......read more
Dubai, 30 June 2022: For the 25th consecutive year, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, announces partnership with Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), the emirate’s highly anticipated summer shopping extravaganza. A host of special summer deals for Nissan, INFINITI and Renault are available to customers until the end of August.
For those looking to upgrade to a new Nissan, the summer offer includes 5 years warranty and 3 years’ service on the Nissan Altima, the 4-door family sedan, and the economic Nissan Sunny. However, those seeking to drive away with the influential Nissan Patrol V6 can benefit from 5 years warranty and 3 years / 50,000 km servicing.
Customers can also take ......read more
• At the heart of Taurus’ interior connective experience is a large multi-function 13.2-inch centre touchscreen – complementing the big 8-inch digital instrument panel cluster – loaded with Ford’s SYNC4 infotainment system
• Smart styling extends beyond infotainment to LED welcome lighting, impressive cabin and trunk spaciousness, and a sharp sporty feel
• Dazzling LEDs, ambient lighting, and welcome illuminations give Ford’s best-selling nameplate in the region a deserved premium feel
Al Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June 29, 2022 – Ford’s flagship sedan, the all-new Taurus has arrived in the Middle East, primed to maintain its legendary and legacy status in the region. Blending seamless connectivity, high on-road performance, and an entirely new sleek modern ......read more
The all-new 2022 Pathfinder available now at Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Albabtain Co with the new transmission improves the SUV’s acceleration by 30% for a more engaging drive
Kuwait, (28 June 2022) – Strengthening its model line-up and continuing to build on its SUV dominance across the region, Nissan has introduced a new 9-speed automatic transmission to the Middle East, offering customers a host of benefits and improved driving experiences. Making its debut in the recently launched all-new 2022 Nissan Pathfinder, the new high efficiency, quick-response automatic transmission delivers on customers’ needs in the region for greater fuel efficiency without compromising on power.
The new 9-speed automatic transmission offers a 30% improvement in the Pathfinder’s acceleration, building on the benefits ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing will return to the streets of Marrakesh this weekend for the tenth round of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• The only race on the African continent returns to the ABB FIA Formula E calendar after a hiatus in 2021
• Mitch Evans is fourth in the drivers’ standings following an impressive victory at the inaugural Jakarta E-Prix
• Lights go green on the streets of the Moroccan city at 17:00 BST on 2 July 2022
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 June 2022 – Jaguar TCS Racing will return to the bustling streets of the Moroccan city this weekend for the Marrakesh E-Prix. Following a one-year hiatus, the Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan will host the tenth round of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
Following ......read more
Company displays products manufactured by Volvo Penta and MTU to help advance marine sector’s sustainability goals
Abu Dhabi, October 14, 2021 - Al Masaood Power Division, part of Al Masaood Group and a leading expert in marine propulsion systems and power generation in the UAE, has launched the MTU- and Volvo Penta-manufactured sustainable engines for the country’s mega yacht industry. The landmark unveiling took place at the ongoing Abu Dhabi International Boat Show (ADIBS) 2021 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
As the distributor of MTU and Volvo Penta ......read more
Dubai, 13 October 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is welcoming the month of October with a special deal on the INFINITI QX80, the luxury SUV that exceptionally blends elegance and comfort.
Every QX80 purchase during October comes with FREE servicing for four years/80,000 km and one-year FREE insurance. But there’s always more with INFINITI - customers holding Expo 2020 tickets will receive an AED 2,020 discount.
Equipped with world-class ......read more
• Secure blockchain technology ensures full transparency in the leather supply chain
• Jaguar Land Rover partners with Circulor, Bridge of Weir Leather Company and University of Nottingham on industry-leading leather trial
• ‘Digital twin’ created to track entire leather production process using GPS, biometrics and QR codes
• Project is part of Jaguar Land Rover’s commitment to offering customers sustainable and responsible premium material choices
• Trial is part of Jaguar Land Rover’s journey to net zero carbon emissions across ......read more
Forty years after the first ever Grand Prix in the Gulf, the public is set to witness the revival of the remarkable 1981 Dubai Grand Prix in line with the UAE’s Jubilee celebration.
October 13, 2021- In celebration of the UAE's 50th Anniversary, Dubai Autodrome is hosting the Historic Dubai Grand Prix Revival to pay homage to the 1981 Dubai Grand Prix, which was the first of its kind in the region. Dubai Autodrome, the UAE’s first premier motorsport and motoring venue in the Middle East, will hold the momentous race powered by Gulf Historic on December 3 this year, and will ......read more
Region’s first combined online and on-site Esports racing event launched as part of #NoFilterDxb
11 October, 2021: The UAE’s growing community of virtual racing enthusiasts can test themselves against the best talent from across the GCC region when Esports breaks new ground in Dubai next month.
The #NoFilterDxb Esports Tournament 2021 was launched today as part of the city’s spectacular new-look motor show and lifestyle event being staged by Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC) from 24-27 November.
Taking place at the iconic Dubai Harbour one week ahead of the the ......read more
• Hyundai Motor launches global campaign, ‘Expecting Generation One,’ to share its vision for achieving carbon neutrality, in line with its commitment made at 2021 IAA Mobility
• ‘Expecting Generation One’ campaign film depicts mothers around the world who are counting on Hyundai Motor to play a key role in ensuring the sustainability of the planet for future generations
• Hyundai Motor aims to achieve carbon neutrality in its products and global operations by 2045 through clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green ......read more
Dubai - 07, October 2021: Arabian Automobiles Company (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is bringing back Automania Exchange, its most popular trade-in campaign, whereby customers are offered up to AED 10,000* above market value for their current vehicles of any make and model in exchange for a brand-new Nissan.
Taking place from Tuesday the 5th of October to Saturday the 9th of October, AAC Nissan’s Automania Exchange is an annual event that presents the opportunity to ......read more
• The GV60 is the brand’s first dedicated electric vehicle model, marking Genesis’ journey towards electrification.
• The vehicle builds on Genesis’ design philosophy to set a new standard in sustainable luxury design.
• The GV60’s athletic coupe design emphasizes a high-performance EV aesthetic.
• The GV60 comes with innovative technologies, such as the Crystal Sphere and Face Connect, to enable new ways for drivers to interact with the vehicle.
• Powered by a dedicated EV platform that maximizes driving range and ......read more
October 06, 2021: The core purpose of every single automotive brand is to create greater convenience and accessibility for its customers to move from one place to another. Before delving into how the automotive industry can introduce greater freedom, independence, and empowerment in the lives of people of disability. I want to remind everyone about how sometimes we can undervalue the importance of our ability to drive.
Anyone living in the UAE, or any other GCC country, will understand how beneficial it is to be a motorist. Looking specifically at the UAE, where many neighbourhoods ......read more
• The ‘for Tomorrow’ global project by Hyundai Motor and UNDP has shared more than 72 grassroots sustainability innovations from 44 countries
• The one-year anniversary was celebrated through a livestreamed event, ‘Dialogue for Tomorrow,’ during the 76th United Nations General Assembly in New York
• Hyundai Motor continues to fulfil its corporate citizenship and support civic innovations via for Tomorrow, which welcomes grassroots innovation proposals until Sept. 2022
• UNDP, via its 91 Accelerator Labs, continues to promote ......read more
5, October 2021: Luca Delfino is assigned responsibility for Head of Maserati EMEA. In his role, Delfino leads Maserati operations for the EMEA Region, in addition to his current responsibility for FuoriSerie Program, and reports directly to Bernard Loire, Chief Commercial Officer of Maserati.
Bernard Loire said: “I am happy there’s an internal turnover and now I’m convinced that Luca, who has a wide international experience, will drive Maserati to success in the EMEA Region”
Delfino joined Maserati in 2007. His expertise in the automotive industry ......read more
5th October 2021: On its continuous journey to cater to customer and business requirements, Arabian Automobiles (AAC), the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has partnered with Ms Legend World Rent a Car, a subsidiary of Legend World Investment Group, to expand its fleet with 100 Nissan Sunny cars.
Arabian Automobiles Company continuously seeks to serve a diverse demographic of audiences and businesses through partnerships and offers that cater to their every need. With the growing popularity of ......read more
October 02, 2021: Building upon AW Rostamani's relationship with Dubai Police spanning more than 50 years, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the group is delighted to deliver a fleet of 2021 Patrol Nismo and 2021 X-Terra cars to Dubai Police for Expo 2020.
Exhibits and initiatives with the Trident marque at the Italian Pavilion from 1 October 2021
Dubai, October 02, 2021: The official opening of Expo 2020 Dubai is taking place on 1 October 2021, and Maserati is a partner of the Italian Pavilion: beauty and sustainable mobility travel on board the Trident’s cars.
The cooperation between Maserati and the Italian Pavilion enriches the storytelling of our country and its wonders for a global audience, and promotes the values of sustainable mobility and development central to the Expo itself. In fact, Maserati is a ......read more
• Dynamic debut: The Jaguar XF is set to make its debut as the perfect chase car in new James Bond film No Time To Die, released on 30 September in the region.
• Precision driving: Renowned for its unrivalled blend of ride, handling and refinement, the XF was put through its paces in pursuit of James Bond on the streets of southern Italy in the twenty-fifth 007 film
• Getting to grips: The XF’s all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics deliver rear-wheel drive handling balanced with enhanced performance and traction, essential for the precision ......read more
Dubai - 30, September 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, showcases the performance-bred coupe, the INFINITI Q60, and its head-turning sport sedan, the INFINITI Q50.
If you are looking to pack a punch with a car that comes with an inspired design and a choice of two engines — 300HP or a power-packed 400HP — the Q60 is your calling. Starting at AED 2,522 per month, drivers of this coupe can look forward to a new drive of confidence, with technologies ......read more
• Lincoln gears up to celebrate its 100th anniversary with exciting developments
• Progress is vital for brands to remain relevant in today’s constantly evolving market
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 29, 2021: The Lincoln Motor Company will be celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2022 and continues to set new standards in the luxury vehicle sector across some of the most competitive regions in the world. With a newly honed and refined four-model range of exceptional SUVs, Lincoln’s more focussed recent approach has reaped huge ......read more
• Rolls-Royce reflects on heritage of electric power ahead of historic announcement
• Extraordinary prophecy of founding father, Charles Rolls, revealed
• Rolls championed electric cars in 1900, deeming Columbia model best of its type
• Royce, one of the first electrical engineers, supplied motors to earliest electric cars
• CEO, Torsten Müller-Ötvös, pledged to bring Rolls-Royce electric this decade
September 27, 2021: Many busy lifestyles require drivers in the Middle East to spend an average of two hours a day in their car; that is a staggering 56-hours a month behind the wheel.
While some consider that time stressful, particularly during rush hours, many choose to optimize their driving time. In fact, this rare alone time is as a great opportunity to channel mindfulness and take some time out for ourselves, and our companion on the road can play a key role in this experience.
The benefits of taking “time out” are well known, from improving physical and ......read more
• Hottest ticket in town: Jaguar Racing’s Mitch Evans embarks on a race across London to be amongst the first to see the early anticipated James Bond film, No Time To Die, released in the region on 07 October.
• The thrill of the chase: Behind the wheel of Jaguar’s latest XF Saloon, Evans is pursued across the British capital by renowned free runner and Parkour athlete Lynn Jung
• Serenity in the city: The XFs luxurious cabin featuring Active Noise Cancellation and Cabin Air Ionisation technology provides a tranquil sanctuary for Mitch Evans as Lynn tackles ......read more
Abu Dhabi, September 26, 2021 - Al Masaood Automobiles, Abu Dhabi’s leading car dealership and exclusive distributor of Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western Region, overachieved Nissan’s aftersales business targets for fiscal year (FY) 2020 despite the pandemic, enabling it to outperform other Nissan dealers operating globally within its segment.
Owing to their business performance resilience and ability to rapidly innovate and adapt despite unprecedented market changes, the Global Nissan Aftersales Award (GNAA) 2020 has been awarded to Al Masaood Automobiles.
Al ......read more
23, September 2021 - Maserati announces the date: the Global Premiere of Grecale will be 16th November in Milano.
An explosion of colours anticipates the power of a new breeze. Grecale is a wind that turns the every day into something exceptional and will blow across the Maserati range.
The countdown to the discovery of the new model bearing the name of an intense, revolutionary and exceptional wind has therefore officially begun.
Maserati has a long-standing practice of naming its cars after the world’s most famous winds.
It all started in 1963, with the ......read more
Company set to officially launch latest ARB product range in UAE market
Participation to highlight Al Masaood’s role in promoting authentic Emirati culture
Abu Dhabi, September 22, 2021 - ARB Emirates, which operates under the umbrella of Al Masaood Group and is the leading market brand in four-wheel-drive accessories and outdoor gear, has been named the official automotive partner of the upcoming 18th Abu Dhabi International Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (ADIHEX).
The 2021 ADIHEX marks ARB Emirates’ 12th year of consistent participation in the event which is ......read more
20, September 2021: The Repsol Honda Team rider has been proclaimed the 2021 TrialGP World Champion. Toni Bou – who also won the day’s trial in Portugal – takes his GP palmares to 125 triumphs and 15 consecutive TrialGP titles, plus 14 indoor: 29 championship wins for the greatest rider of all time.
The Repsol Honda Team ace set the benchmark from the start in a trial filled with natural yet demanding sections, where the first 12 sections had been made quite slippery by the water which flows through the Portuguese town of Gouveia. Bou made it through to the end of ......read more
September 20, 2021: The MC20 has received the award for “Product Design of the Year” 2021 from the European Product Design Award. The new Maserati super sports car also was honoured with “Top Design Winner” in Transportation/Auto/Truck/Mobile Home and “Winner” in Transportation/Other Transportation Design categories.
The European Product Design Award is a design competition created to recognize the efforts of talented international product designers. Thousands of design projects from every corner of the globe are vetted and evaluated by the ......read more
First customer cars for both handcrafted series now finished
Both cars created in Bentley Mulliner’s dedicated workshop in Crewe
Bacalar Car One finished in bespoke Atom Silver Satin paint
Blower Car One resplendent in Birkin Green
The next three cars in each series now in build
Customer deliveries about to begin
(Middle East, 19 September 2021) Bentley Mulliner has completed the first customer cars in both of its new series of pinnacle, handcrafted, bespoke projects. Each car is the first of their respective 12 ......read more
• Three-row vehicle receives safety designation in its first model year
• 2022 Carnival is the 10th Kia vehicle in 2021 to earn a TOP SAFETY PICK or higher
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 19, 2021: The 2022 Kia Carnival MPV has been awarded the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK (TSP) rating just months after the vehicle’s introduction with a new name to the Kia lineup. The designation applies to the Carnival when equipped with LED projector headlights and built after March 2021. The Carnival earned ratings of ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates –19th September 2021: Jaguar Land Rover is partnering with COP26 ahead of the vital climate change summit in Glasgow in November.
Jaguar Land Rover will be providing a fleet of electrified vehicles to world leaders and delegates attending the summit, including the multi award-winning all-electric performance SUV Jaguar I-PACE, as leaders and their teams travel to and from the venue.
As part of its new global strategy Reimagine, Jaguar Land Rover aims to achieve zero tailpipe emissions by 2036, and net zero carbon emissions across its supply ......read more
• Hyundai Motor commits to achieve carbon neutrality by 2045
• Hyundai’s holistic approach focuses on three pillars: clean mobility, next-generation platforms and green energy
• Hyundai to stop selling internal combustion engine vehicles in Europe, starting in 2035
• At IAA, Hyundai showcases concepts for upcoming BEV model, all-electric robotaxi, and artistic displays on hydrogen value chain to visitors and digital attendees
Dubai, September 16, 2021: Hyundai Motor Company today announced its commitment to become carbon neutral by 2045 at ......read more
Campaign dubbed as ‘Buying a new car today is as easy as A,B,C’
Abu Dhabi, September 16, 2021 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorized distributor of Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region, has formally unveiled its exciting Nissan back-to-school promo dubbed ‘Buying a new car today is as easy as A, B, C.’
The recently launched campaign, which covers Nissan Patrol, Safari, Altima, Maxima, X-Terra, X-Trail and Sunny, comes in celebration of the new school year, and will run until the end of October 2021.
The Patrol and Safari offer includes a ......read more
Together with EVBox Group and TSG, Bridgestone EMIA (Bridgestone) will install up to 3,500 new charging ports across its European retail and service network over five years.
Europe’s EV drivers and fleets will gain unique access to both Bridgestone’s new charging locations and a public charging network of over 130,000 charging ports through one single solution.
Bridgestone supports the adoption of EVs through a fully integrated approach including premium tyres and tyre technologies for EVs, dedicated fleet and mobility solutions and an EV-ready retail and service ......read more
One of the high-performance luxury SUVs pursues 007 in the 25th James Bond film, No Time To Die
© 2021 Danjaq, LLC and MGM. All Rights Reserved.
Dynamic performer: New footage shows the fastest and most powerful Land Rover filming a key sequence in No Time To Die
At the double: Two Range Rover Sport SVRs take part in an epic all-terrain chase, led by Oscar®-winning special effects and action vehicles supervisor Chris Corbould
Stealth and capability: Film specification includes Eiger Grey paintwork, optional Carbon Pack and ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 13 September 2021: Al-Futtaim’s Trading Enterprises, the exclusive distributor of Volvo Cars in the UAE, has announced In Volvo Cars’ next generation of fully electric cars, customers can look forward to a car that gets better every day and offers a simple, serene and seamless Volvo user experience – from getting a car, to being inside it and controlling it on your mobile device.
Volvo Car Group was the first car maker to introduce cars with an infotainment system powered by Android Automotive OS with Google Assistant, Google Maps and Google Play ......read more
Dubai, 12 September 2021: Highlighting one of the brand’s popular SUVs, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is offering the 2022 Renault Koleos with 1-year insurance, 3-year free servicing, and 5-year warranty.
Standing out with all-new black titanium trims, a premium upgrade from wood, the award-winning sub-compact SUV enhances acoustics with the BOSE audio system, ambient lighting options, multimedia navigation, Bluetooth and driving assistance systems, in addition to ......read more
• G80 ranked top of its segment in initial quality
• G80 improves from 2nd place in segment in 2020 to 1st in 2021 study
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – September 12, 2021 – Today, Genesis G80 was named Best Upper Midsize Premium Car in the J.D. Power 2021 Initial Quality Study. This ranking marks an improvement for the model, having been ranked second in its segment in the prior 2020 study.
“At Genesis, we put the customer at the core of everything we do,” said Tedros Mengiste, Executive Director of Sales Operations at Genesis ......read more
September 11, 2021: Electric is the new future and e-bikes are the new way of life. With an aim to redefine mobility across the country with unparalleled user experience, India’s e-bike start-up EMotorad (EM) has launched its international range of premium e-bikes for the EV and biking enthusiasts of the UAE. The makers of EMotorad e-bikes are thrilled to enter the UAE market as they see it as a major opportunity to redefine mobility across the country. Under the green initiative of the UAE government, EM wants to promote clean and green last-mile commute, health, wellness, and ......read more
• Genesis unveils the blueprints for electrification of its entire vehicle lineup to usher in sustainable future
• Under the dual electrification strategy, all new vehicles will be purely electric starting from 2025 with fuel cell EVs and battery EVs
• Genesis plans to become a 100 percent zero emission vehicle brand by 2030 and aims to become carbon neutral by 2035
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – September 9, 2021: Genesis globally announced the vision of electrification for a sustainable future with the live stream release of its vision ......read more
● Jaguar Land Rover Ice Academy experiences mix unforgettable thrills and winter driving skills
● Drive the Land Rover Defender, Range Rover Velar, Jaguar F-TYPE, Jaguar F-PACE and Jaguar I-PACE to the limit on the edge of the Arctic Circle
● Choice of itinerary offers winter driving for all levels of experience
● Optional lifestyle activities including Arctic Circle Drive, husky sled tours and snowmobile safaris
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 9 September, 2021: Jaguar and Land Rover are delivering pure exhilaration at the Jaguar ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 09 September 2021: Today we release the first official glimpse of the #NextGenRanger, which will be revealed later this year and launch in 2022.
Embracing superior off-road credentials and Ford’s dynamic driving DNA, customers will rejoice at the toughest, most capable and connected Ranger pickup yet developed by Ford.
At its core, the next-generation Ranger will be the ideal pickup partner for work, family and play.
This is not just a Built Ford Tough truck, ......read more
• Hyundai Motor Group (the Group) announces Hydrogen Vision 2040, to popularize hydrogen by 2040 for ‘Everyone, Everything and Everywhere’ at Hydrogen Wave
• Hydrogen Wave represents the Group’s plans for a new ‘wave’ of hydrogen-based products and technologies toward a hydrogen society
• The Group to introduce next- generation fuel cell system – 100kW and 200kW variations – in 2023 with costs being lowered by more than 50%, total package volume reduced by 30% and power output doubled
• The Group to become the first ......read more
Dubai, 08 September 2021: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is highlighting the start of the new academic year with its ‘Deals For A New Start’ campaign across its full lineup. (T&C apply)
Those seeking sedans or crossovers will enjoy free 5 years of warranty on each of the 2021 editions of the Sunny, Altima, Maxima, and Kicks, whereas those seeking the next level of 2021 SUVs, on top of 5 years of warranty, will also benefit from 2 years/40,000 km of ......read more
Operating under extended business hours, new facility features latest Nissan models
Abu Dhabi, September 8, 2021 - Al Masaood Automobiles, an icon of the UAE’s automotive market and the authorised distributor of Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region, has announced the opening of its Nissan pop-up showroom on Hudayriyat Island in Abu Dhabi.
The pop-up showroom, which features the latest Nissan models, was launched to provide customers with a unique and engaging experience. Measuring 8x10 metres, the newly inaugurated facility has a refreshing, modern style and feel, ......read more
September 08, 2021: Taking the SUV experience to the next level, the Koleos has come a long way since its first appearance in 2006 at the Paris Motor Show. It was Renault’s first SUV and to date remains a favorite among customers and those looking for something different, which speaks volumes about the innovativeness and forward-thinking foundation that the car was built on.
Well-defined edges make the overall profile of the 2022 Koleos appear strong and athletic and is probably one of the most notable features in this new version. A great blending ......read more
Stunning landscapes and adapted services specially designed for cyclists, make the region of Vaud ideal for biking excursions
The region of Vaud in the Lake Geneva region offers a multitude of landscapes to cycling fans! About twenty marked SwitzerlandMobility routes take bikers and mountain bikers across awe-inspiring landscapes: soothing lakes, demanding mountain passes as well as vineyards and the countryside.
The region is one of the preferred regions for SwitzerlandMobility, the ambassador of soft mobility in Switzerland. In addition to the hiking paths and ......read more
Jaguar Classic will celebrate its double Le Mans-winning legend with a limited run of crafted C-type Continuations
• Jaguar Classic is creating a limited run of new hand-built examples of the iconic Jaguar C-type to celebrate its 70-year anniversary
• The C-type Continuation will be officially unveiled to the public at the annual Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace, England, from 3-5 September 2021
• ‘Revealed in 1951 – the year it won Le Mans on its debut – the C-type was a pioneering race car, introducing aerospace-inspired ......read more
Predictive maintenance enhances efficiency and sustainabil- ity at the BMW Group
Smart digital monitoring and mainte- nance prevent unplanned production downtimes
Cloud- based platform integrated into global BMW Group production network
September 05, 2021: When it comes to maintaining production systems, the solution of choice at the BMW Group is to use sensors, data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI). So rather than the previous approach of rule-based maintenance at regular intervals, predictive maintenance is carried out, based on the current ......read more
· Bold and distinctive Vantage at heart of Aston Martin sports car range now joins Dubai Police force
· Features ‘77’ number plate: the number 7 a nod to the UAE’s seven Emirates and world’s most known secret agent
· Powered by 4.0-litre, 510PS/685Nm twin-turbo V8 mated to eight-speed ZF transmission; maximum speed 314 km/hr, 0-100 km/hr in 3.5 seconds
4 September 2021, Dubai, UAE: The Aston Martin Vantage has officially joined the internationally acclaimed Dubai Police fleet, dressed in full livery complete ......read more
Dr. Karen Lange joins Bentley Motors from Volkswagen joint venture organisation, Northvolt Zwei GmbH & Co. KG as Member of the Board for Human Resources replacing Dr. Astrid Fontaine who moves to Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles
September 02, 2021: Bentley Motors has announced the appointment of Dr. Karen Lange as Member of the Board for Human Resources reporting to Chairman and CEO, Adrian Hallmark. She replaces Dr. Astrid Fontaine who leaves Bentley after more than three years to join Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles as Member of the Board for Human Resources on 1 ......read more
• Zipse: "Great innovative strength and successful
• Group EBT at just under € 6 billion following release of
provision for EU antitrust proceedings
• Earnings driven up by higher sales volume and good pricing –
Automotive segment EBIT margin at 15.8%
• Free cash flow of € 4.9 billion for six-month period to 30
• Deliveries of electrified vehicles more than doubled (+167%)
• Second half-year likely to be affected by supply bottlenecks and high ......read more