Dubai, UAE - 18 April 2020: Majid Al Futtaim, the leading shopping mall, communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia has announced the winners of the 2021 Love Food Awards in collaboration with leading F&B publication, Time Out Dubai.
The winners were decided through a mass voting campaign which included 23,187 customers voting, a total of 301,431 votes across the different categories. The awards sought to crown the favourite mall dining concepts in different categories across Majid Al Futtaim's malls in the UAE such as Mall of the Emirates and all of City Centres, as decided by foodies and food connoisseurs across the emirates.
Here are the Majid Al Futtaim shopping mall eats that were rated as the best in each category:
• Favourite American Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings
• Favourite Asian Restaurant: P.F. Chang's
• Favourite Café: Bateel Café
• Favourite Coffee Spot: % Arabica
• Favourite European Restaurant: Paul Café
• Favourite Family Restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory
• Favourite Fast-Food Restaurant: McDonald's
• Favourite Healthy Restaurant: The Açai Spot
• Favourite Home-grown Restaurant: Parker's
• Favourite Indian Restaurant: Gazebo
• Favourite Japanese Restaurant: Sushi Art
• Favourite Middle Eastern Restaurant: Leila
• Favourite Sweet Treat spot: Baskin-Robbins
Majid Al Futtaim's destinations are filled with diverse and distinctive dining experiences and include international cuisines from around the world in the form of big-chain all-time favourites to specialist coffee shops, kid-pleasing family-friendly eateries as well as original home-grown brands.