Around 7 million tourists visited
Dubai in 2021, and around 85% of Dubai's residents
were born elsewhere. Why do people from other countries choose to move here? Fast development of the city, favorable investment climate, sunny weather — all of these are more than enough.
Moreover, Dubai is a coastal city, and this fact plays a huge role in its popularity as well. Living near the water helps improve sleep quality, reduce stress, and increase overall happiness. What are the best beachfront areas to live in Dubai? Find out in the article.
One of the biggest development projects near the sea within Dubai city is the Emaar Beachfront
area. It is located on a separate peninsula near Dubai Marina and the Palm Jumeirah. All residents can enjoy a private sandy beach around one mile long.
Here are the detailed characteristics of the Emaar waterfront project:
● Over 10,000,000 sq.ft of total area
● 27 residential towers
● 10,000 property units for sale and rent
● Sea views
● Fully autonomous community with necessary amenities
● Shops, restaurants, sports centers, schools, and kindergartens within walking distance
● Proximity to green areas, walking and cycling paths, public transportation
● City center, international airport, sports complexes within driving distance.
In Emaar Beachfront, you can find such residential complexes as Grand Bleu Tower, Address The Bay, Beach Vista, and other gorgeous projects. The company also owns a similar luxury building complex in Pakistan — Emaar Oceanfront.
Another waterfront area residential project near the Emaar Beachfront is Dubai Marina. The area is one of the most fast-developing in Dubai. It is attractive both for residing and vacations. The main feature here is an 11,482 ft long canal, which provides access to the sea from both ends.
Take a look at other characteristics of the Dubai Marina residential complex:
● Located in a modern district of 52,743,161 sq. ft.
● Includes 200 residential buildings
● The world's second tallest residential building is situated here (101 floors)
● Luxury hotels in the buildings
● Shopping clusters with more than 130 stores and entertainment facilities within walking distance
● Restaurants and spa zones
● Walking, jogging areas, and other recreational facilities.
According to the Department of Land and Property (DLD), Dubai Marina is ranked third among the best five areas for buying off-plan real estate and first in terms of completed property.
Dubai Creek Harbor
This large-scale development is located in a nice beachfront area in Dubai Creek Harbor. There are many different retail, residential, commercial, and entertainment facilities. Also, there are green spaces, a marina, and a yacht club available for all residents.
Other attractive features for a potential investor are:
● 1,359 acres overall area
● 8,826 sq. ft of the mall area
● 710,000 sq. ft of public and retail space
● 78.6M sq. ft of residential area
● Properties for over 650,000 residents
● Designed as integrated space for living, working, and playing around nature
● Many walking alleys, fun zones, pools, playgrounds, and educational facilities nearby
● Airport and business centers within 10-20 minutes of driving distance.
Dubai Creek Harbor was the most popular district for off-plan property projects in 2020, and in 2022 it still holds its reputation.
The largest artificial island in the world and one of the most famous Dubai symbols is the Palm Jumeirah. The total area of the palm-shaped island is around 1,383 acres.
Check the most prominent features of the Palm Jumeirah below:
● Approximately 1,400 villas and 2,500 apartments
● Residential units have private access to the beach
● Multiple amount of luxury hotels, shopping and entertainment centers within walking distance
● Theme parks and yacht clubs
● Numerous medical facilities and nurseries on the island
● Access to monorail and metro stations
● International airports and downtown Dubai are located within 20-30 minutes by car.
There are The Palm Gateway, Six Senses Residences, Club Vista Mare, and many other residential complexes available to invest in.
The premium and one of the most popular beachfront neighborhoods in Dubai is Jumeirah Beach Residence. It is located near the Persian Gulf in Dubai Marina and holds at least two world records. In particular, it is the biggest residential quarter in the world.
Take a look at other features of Jumeirah Beach Residence:
● 6 residential blocks in total, up to 46 floors high
● 7,000 residential units
● Accommodates up to 15,000 people
● Wide range of property sizes, from studios to penthouses
● The architecture is inspired by the Mediterranean and Arab design
● Numerous 5-star hotels
● Entertainment sites (restaurants, bars, cinemas)
● Swimming pools, gyms, spa centers
● Two metro stops and two tram stops near the community
● Straight access to the main city roads
Jumeirah Beach Residence is the most suitable for youth because of its beach lifestyle and variety of retail sites.
Waterfront communities in Dubai are popular among both local residents and foreigners. Developed infrastructure, easy access to the city center and airports, on-site entertainment, retail, educational, and healthcare facilities are the features of all mentioned areas. Access to the beach is also one of the most crucial factors.
Consequently, buying a property in Dubai waterfront communities is always a good decision because of the high standards of life it offers. Moreover, you can get a high return on investment if you use the property for getting profit.