Strong product portfolio, shift in personalisation revenues, value over volume strategy and realisation of recent restructuring successes driving high performance.
€708 million operating profit, increase of €319 million on 2021
Best-ever results align with record car sales of 15,174 cars in 2022
Overall revenues jump 19 percent year-on-year to €3.38 billion from a four percent volume increase, due to significant shift in customer buying patterns
Higher specification derivatives, higher option uptake and the sale of Limited Editions and Coachbuilt collectibles drive increased return on sales of 20.9 percent
Strong profits and demand outlook provide self-funding basis for the upcoming Beyond100 strategy - €3 billion investment in Crewe factory ......read more
Kuwait –March 15, 2023: This Ramadan, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is offering irresistible deals on a wide range of Nissan's most sought-after models, including the iconic Nissan Patrol, the all-new Nissan X-Trail, the performance-driven Nisan Nismo, the rugged Nissan Super Safari 2022, the versatile Nissan Pathfinder 2023, and the adventurous Nissan X-Terra 2023. With these exclusive packages, AABC is not only giving its customers unparalleled value for money but also ensuring that they get to experience the ultimate in quality and reliability.
For Nissan Patrol enthusiasts, this deal has something unprecedented with a choice of KD 2000 cashback or a combination of amazing gifts worth KD 2000. The offer aims at providing Nissan customers with complete ......read more
- The diversified group launched the first-ever Electric Mobility Company to accelerate e-mobility growth
- Introduced BYD, the world’s leading New Energy Vehicle Company, into the UAE
- Announced its partnership with Siemens to launch Charge2Moov charging stations as an integrated, end-to-end EV offering for customers
Dubai, UAE, 16th March 2023: In an unprecedented move, the UAE’s leading diversified business group, Al-Futtaim laid down a strong marker in the country’s green mobility landscape through significant announcements made at their Future Mobility Day event, held on the 15th of March 2023 at Ain Dubai Plaza, Bluewaters.
Already an established and prominent name in multiple industries, including automotive, Al-Futtaim now firmly set sights on staying at the forefront ......read more
• Kia Niro voted “World's Best Car for 2023” in the 2023 WWCOTY awards
• The Kia Niro combines innovation and high-tech user convenience to deliver a step change in sustainable mobility
• 63 women motoring journalists from 43 countries across five continents choose their BEST CAR OF THE WORLD 2023
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) March 14, 2023 – Kia announced today its highly acclaimed the all-new Niro has won the ‘World's Best Car for 2023’ accolade at the 2023 Women's World Car of the Year. The announcement of the winner coincides with International Women's Day, a very special day not only because it gives women a voice but also because of the link in many countries between the automobile and personal ......read more
RIYADH, KSA, March 14, 2023 – Genesis Middle East & Africa’s official distributor in Riyadh, Wallan Group, has launched an exciting campaign offering customers exclusive benefits on select Genesis models throughout the holy month.
With design at the forefront of its brand, Genesis has a significant lineup embodying ‘athletic elegance’, with special perks launching for the G70 Shooting Brake, the G80, the GV70, the GV80 and the flagship G90.
This Ramadan, Genesis customers can enjoy a host of advantages on the enticing lineup with special financing benefits for the G70 Shooting Brake, G70, GV80 and G90 respectively. Customers will be thrilled know to that these models all come with the option for 50% of the payment to be made at the time of purchasing and the other 50% payment being made after 2 years, ......read more
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates, March 14th) - Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced a collaboration with Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to launch the “Fleet by Renault” initiative, a fleet finance solution for businesses seeking to scale their operations. The program offers flexible and customized finance solutions allowing businesses to ease cash flow and accelerate growth.
The initiative offers finance limits of up to AED 2.4 million, through conventional and Shariah-compliant financing and quick processing. This collaboration will help businesses leverage the advantages offered by Renault’s latest models without needing to tap into their reserve capital.
Two models being highlighted as ideal additions to any fleet are the Duster and the ......read more
High-performance Hybrid supercar passes Dubai Autodrome test with flying colours
Customers say Artura ticks more boxes for buyers who want a supercar ideally suited to driving in the Emirates
The McLaren Artura has passed a big test with flying colours at Dubai Autodrome, with customers hailing the petrol-electric hybrid as a supercar made to measure for the UAE, ahead of first deliveries later this month.
McLaren Dubai say its first clients to test drive the Artura believe it ticks more boxes than any of its rivals, and are particularly impressed by the performance from the luxury supercar maker’s first V6 engine.
High fuel efficiency, advanced driver assistance systems, and technical innovations are seen as some of the other key factors making the Artura ideally suited for ......read more
- The Kia Niro selected as a finalist for World Car of the Year
- The Kia EV6 GT named as a finalist for World Performance Car
- Winners to be announced at the New York International Auto Show in April
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) March 10, 2023 – Two Kia models have been selected as a top three finalist in two categories for the 2023 World Car Awards. The Kia Niro has earned a position among the top three finalists for the World Car of the Year category, while the Kia EV6 GT has been named as a finalist in the World Performance Car category.
The recognition comes from a jury of 100 distinguished international automotive journalists representing 32 countries, who evaluated a broad range of vehicles from around the world.
The Kia Niro, a contender for the prestigious title of ......read more
Q8 e-tron regional premiere this March
More battery capacity and higher charging performance
Sharpened design and dynamic driving characteristics
Q8 e-tron is the first model to carry the new two-dimensional logo
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (6 March, 2023) — Audi Middle East, showcased the latest addition to its e-tron family, the new Audi Q8 e-tron, as the regional premiere for the latest EV model. With significant changes, especially at the front of the vehicle, the new flagship SUV emerges with a fresh new appearance.
The premium manufacturer with the four rings entered the age of electromobility in 2018, with the Audi e-tron, marking the start of its electric future. Since then, the model has been setting standards in the electric luxury-class SUV segment, and ......read more
The branch is offering various range of services to all German and luxury cars
3rd February 2023: Gargash Auto announces the opening of a new service centre, Gargash Auto Elite, in Dubai to cater to the city’s growing auto servicing needs. The branch, which is scheduled to open on 15th February, 2023, will have complete retail automation, contemporary construction standards, state-of-the-art technology and tools, qualified technicians, and administrative personnel for maximum customer satisfaction. As a part of the company's efforts to provide effective and ecologically friendly energy solutions, the new branch will be solar-powered thus, representing their commitment to energising communities and fostering sustainable development. Along with this, Gargash Auto is taking active efforts to contribute towards UAE’s ......read more
The Italian House returns to St. Moritz on February 24 and 25, with rare masterpieces from its past and contemporary sculptures on wheels looking into the future
February 20, 2023 – Maserati is delighted to continue its partnership with The I.C.E. St. Moritz – International Concours of Elegance – hosted in the glamourous setting of the frozen lake of St. Moritz, bringing together the best in classic cars with collectors, car enthusiasts and jet setters from all over the world.
Over the course of the 2-day event in the name of elegance and luxury, the lake will be the stage for an open-air exhibition, celebrating the classic cars as true artworks and allowing the public to admire their beauty and history, while collectors will be able to enjoy the unprecedented experience of driving their roaring cars on the ......read more
Bold design, race-proven engineering and advanced aerodynamics set the high-performance, premium SUV apart
Kuwait, 15 February 2023 – Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, is pleased to announce the launch of 2023 model of its most powerful SUV, the Patrol NISMO, in Kuwait. Building on its heritage as a motorsport brand and catering to the nation’s desire for high-performance vehicles, the Patrol NISMO combines the refinement of a luxury SUV with the thrill of a sports car and is admired by automotive and driving enthusiasts across the country.
Launched for the first time in 2015, the Patrol NISMO reinforces the build of the Patrol V8 model and is aligned with Nissan's design philosophy of being bold, energizing, human and alive. Exuding a sense of ......read more
• Next-gen 292kW V6 Ranger Raptor is equipped with a 2.5-inch active valve exhaust system that allows owners to select the exhaust sound they want
• Stay in the good books with your neighbours by setting next-gen Ranger Raptor to start up in Quiet mode
• Baja mode for your phone: download the Ford Ranger Raptor Baja exhaust file to create a unique ringtone
Riyadh, KSA - 16 February, 2023 – The next-generation Ranger Raptor is not only built to dominate the deserts and master the mountains, but thanks to the 3.0L twin-turbo V6 model’s new active valve twin exhaust system and four drive modes – including Quiet mode for early morning starts – it’s designed to keep the peace around town, too.
The system is designed to control the noise emitted from the next-gen ......read more
• Next-gen 292kW V6 Ranger Raptor is equipped with a 2.5-inch active valve exhaust system that allows owners to select the exhaust sound they want
• Stay in the good books with your neighbours by setting next-gen Ranger Raptor to start up in Quiet mode
• Baja mode for your phone: download the Ford Ranger Raptor Baja exhaust file to create a unique ringtone
Dubai, UAE, 16 February, 2023 – The next-generation Ranger Raptor is not only built to dominate the deserts and master the mountains, but thanks to the 3.0L twin-turbo V6 model’s new active valve twin exhaust system and four drive modes – including Quiet mode for early morning starts – it’s designed to keep the peace around town, too.
The system is designed to control the noise emitted from the next-gen Ranger ......read more
BMW presents the extensively updated new editions of its successful Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) and Sports Activity Coupé (SAC) for the luxury segment. The new BMW X5 and new BMW X6 emphasise their inherent poise and assurance with detailed design revisions and additions to their standard specification.
The update will provide the BMW X5 with everything it needs to maintain worldwide market leadership in its segment and enable the BMW X6 to secure its position as number one ahead of competitors from other premium German manufacturers. The two models will be built at BMW Group Plant Spartanburg in the USA, the competence centre for BMW X models, and their global launch gets underway in April 2023.
The new BMW X5: slim headlights, illuminated BMW kidney grille.
The inclusion of the xLine design elements as standard gives the BMW ......read more
Three Models Captured Segment Awards including Sportage and Forte
- Mass market Kia vehicles reported to have fewest problems after three years of ownership
- Substantial award bolsters brand’s strong track record in J.D. Power study
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 14, 2023 – Kia America is ranked the number one mass-market brand in the J.D. Power 2023 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study for the third consecutive year after owners reported the fewest issues after three years. Adding to this substantial award are three segment wins for the Forte (Compact Car), Optima (Midsize Car), and Sportage (Compact SUV). This latest achievement continues to strengthen Kia’s reputation for dependability and reliability.
“It’s one thing for Kia to tout its world-class ......read more
New Range Rover SV to make its UAE debut at Global Event
Dubai, 13 February 2023. VIP Delegates to the upcoming World Government Summit (WGS) 2023 will be transported in a fleet of new Range Rover vehicles offering luxury and sophistication to world leaders and influential thinkers arriving in Dubai.
Since 2012, Al Tayer Motors, the UAE’s official Land Rover importer-dealer, has been supporting WGS, which brings together the brightest global minds to inspire and design future priorities for governments worldwide. At WGS 2023 Al Tayer Motors is showcasing the New Range Rover SV, which will be displayed in the UAE for the first time, on its stand.
“Supporting the UAE’s vision of shaping future governments and creating a better future for humanity is a privilege, and we are proud to be a part of this ......read more
• The venue will host the opening two races of the Asian Le Mans Series this weekend which will feature leading international endurance drivers in action including former Formula One driver Paul Di Resta.
• Oman’s Al Faisal Al Zubair will also be on the grid for the Series that will serve as a qualifier to this year’s legendary Le Mans 24 Hours race in June.
• Members of the public can register for free tickets to watch the racing contests over the weekend by visiting www.dubaiautodrome.ae.
Dubai, 09 February 2023: The road to qualify for this year’s legendary Le Mans endurance race begins this weekend at the Dubai Autodrome with more than 48 cars and ex-Formula One drivers set to feature in the opening races of the Asian Le Mans Series on the 11th and 12th of ......read more
Dubai, 8 February 2023: The Renault Koleos has been selected by Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, for a three-day trade-in arrangement that significantly increases the typical return value for existing ownerships.
Arabian Automobiles is setting the trade-in amount as high as up to AED 10,000 over the determined rate for customers’ current vehicles, regardless of make and model, towards a brand-new 2023 Renault Koleos.
Across February 10, 11 and 12, customers can trade in and drive away with a brand-new Koleos.
This transaction includes all the impressive service benefits customers have come to expect from Arabian Automobiles, including complementary servicing, one year of insurance, and five years ......read more
Rising UAE star backs Dubai facility to provide springboard from virtual to real-life race careers
Dubai, UAE, 8 February, 2023: Young UAE racing enthusiasts dreaming of a career as a Formula One driver have been given fresh incentive with the launch of a new esports centre designed to speed the journey into competitive motor sport.
Immersive Esports, a state-of-the-art destination for sim racing enthusiasts now open on Dubai’s Umm Suqeim Street, offers 30 race simulators, MotoGP simulators and Virtual Reality treadmills spread over two floors.
It has been established by Dubai-based automotive events and motorsports consultancy, Pole Position, the pioneer of sim racing in the UAE, whose long-term goal is to deliver a young Emirati driver into Formula One.
“Immersive Esports is an important part of this strategy, ......read more
• With a storied past featuring more than a century of elegance and innovation, the brand looks ahead to a connected, electrified future
• Notable Lincoln innovations of the past 100 years include center-opening coach doors, electric gauges, keyless entry, and symphonic chimes
• The brand has already revealed a glimpse of the electrified, connected future through its Star and L100 concepts
Riyadh, KSA, 6 February, 2023: On 4 February 1922, Henry Ford acquired The Lincoln Motor Company from distinguished inventor and automotive engineer, Henry Leland. The transaction set in motion the creation of an iconic American luxury brand that has pioneered some of the most innovative breakthroughs in automotive technology and design over the past century.
“As we reflect upon Lincoln’s ......read more
Kuwait – February 2023: This February, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is celebrating the festive season in style by offering its fans unbeatable deals on some of Nissan's most popular models, including the Nissan Patrol, Nismo, Super Safari, Pathfinder, and X-Terra. With these exceptional packages, AABC is providing its customers with peace of mind and the assurance of quality.
Nissan enthusiasts can take advantage of the incredible triple 5 package available on the Patrol, the ultimate desert companion. Known for its impressive on-road performance, featuring top speed and unmatched power, the Patrol comes with an exceptional package that includes an incredible KD 500 cashback, along with a 5-year warranty, 5-year free service, and 5-year roadside assistance.
The ......read more
• Mr. Tom Lee, Managing Director of MG Motor in the Middle East, has signed a distribution agreement with Fady Jameel, Deputy President and Vice Chairman of Abdul Latif Jameel.
• In line with Jameel Motors commitment to expanding its presence in Morocco, it will be the country’s official distributor of MG vehicles from February 2023.
• Moroccan car buyers set to benefit from the British-born brand’s range of award-winning cars, as well as the highest standard of customer care.
• The starting vehicle line-up will include electric and plug-in hybrid models along with several combustion engine models that will cater to the main local automotive passenger car market segments.
February 6, 2023: As MG Motor continues to break records across the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Region, it ......read more
• Four-cylinder 1.5-liter capacity engine delivers a dynamic driving experience and efficient fuel economy of 19.3km/l
• Spacious interior with three rows can fit seven passengers with ample luggage space
• The new launch features elegant design, practical performance and high maneuverability to improve driving experience
• Advanced safety features provide greater peace of mind for drivers and their passengers
Dubai, UAE – 6th February 2023: Building on the promise of bringing cars that deliver value and the joy of driving to all, Al-Futtaim Toyota has announced the launch of the all-new Toyota Veloz, a seven-seater family SUV. The spacious vehicle blends sleek design with comfort and functionality, and comes equipped with a host of advanced features that have been ......read more
• ABB E-mobility has sold more than one million EV chargers globally across its AC and DC charging portfolio
• Continued growth facilitated by doubling of production capacity following launch of new DC fast charger facility in Valdarno, Italy
• In the UAE, ABB has supplied more than 80 DC fast and high power chargers making it one of largest from a single brand in operation today
ABB E-mobility has announced the delivery of its one millionth electric vehicle charger, the latest milestone in the company’s ongoing mission to enable an emission-free future through smart and reliable EV charging solutions.
With a presence in more than 85 markets, the launch of ABB E-mobility’s new $30 million, 16,000m2 production facility in Valdarno, Italy in 2022, completed a doubling ......read more
• Dan Bradbury was first to ace the 17th hole at the Yas Links Abu Dhabi on day four of the season opening Rolex Series tournament.
• Bradbury’s prize for scoring the hole-in-one is the Genesis G70 Shooting Brake 2.0 Sport
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, Jan. 23, 2023 – Dan Bradbury, winner of the 2022 Joburg Open, scored an incredible hole-in-one at this year’s Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship.
The Englishman was the only player to ace the 17th hole during the final day of the tournament holing his tee-shot with a six iron from 201 yards at the penultimate hole to secure the keys to the Genesis G70 Shooting Brake 2.0 Sport.
Speaking on his first ace in a tournament, Bradbury said, “I saw the pin over there and jokingly said 'I'll go for the ......read more
- The fourth-generation model builds on 20-year heritage and caters to the needs of families and adventure-seekers in the region
- Designed as a premium urban crossover, the all-new model features a new engine, striking design and advanced technologies within its segment
Kuwait - January 23, 2023: – Abdul Mohsin Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles in Kuwait, launched the all-new 2023 Nissan X-TRAIL in Kuwait, following the Middle East launch of the new model in Saudi Arabia on 16 January 2023.
Developed as a premium urban crossover, the all-new X-TRAIL furthers the brand’s commitment to introduce innovative mobility solutions, and offers customers class-leading versatility, elevated exterior and interior designs, advanced safety, and ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing scored points in Mexico City in the opening round of the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans finished eighth in the first race of the Gen3 era
• Three Jaguar-powered cars in the top ten in season opener
• Teammate Sam Bird was forced to retire on the fifth lap of the Mexico City E-Prix
• Jaguar TCS Racing sit sixth in the teams’ standings after round one
• Racing resumes with a double-header night race in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia on 27 and 28 January
17, January 2023, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – The opening round of the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship saw Jaguar TCS Racing score points in Mexico City after two interrupted Free Practice sessions which hindered preparations. In front of a sold-out crowd, ......read more
• The G90 and connected car Integrated Cockpit (ccIC) Infotainment System each scores an award in the Transportation category
• This marks the third time the G90 model is awarded by Good Design®, the first being in 2015, followed by another in 2019
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates – January 17, 2023 — Genesis announced today the win of two awards at the 2022 Good Design® Awards. The G90 and connected car Integrated Cockpit (ccIC) Infotainment System both won in the Transportation category for their outstanding designs that charter new directions for innovation.
The G90, as a flagship sedan with the most elegant interpretation of Genesis’ design identity and brand values, garnered several significant accolades over the past year: it was named the 2023 MotorTrend Car of ......read more
Nissan Al Babtain celebrates the New Year with an amazing offer
Kuwait - Jan 12, 2023: Abdul Mohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Company, the authorized dealer of Nissan cars in Kuwait, is pleased to reveal its exclusive promotions for the brand-new Nissan Patrol 2023, featuring a generous cash gift of KD 500. In addition to this, customers who purchase the Patrol V8 model can take advantage of more benefits, such as complimentary maintenance for a period of 5 years or 100,000 km, an extended 5-year warranty, and 5-year roadside assistance, all of which are designed to offer complete peace of mind for the customers.
The offer is a special New Year treat from Nissan Al-Babtain to all the Nissan Patrol fans, giving them a good opportunity to upgrade their ride and experience unparalleled performance with the latest models of the iconic ......read more
- EV6 recognized for automotive innovation, design, safety features, performance, technology, driver satisfaction, user experience, value
- Second North American Utility Vehicle of the Year™ win for Kia in three years
- EV6 was selected by jury of 50 automotive experts
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) January 16, 2023 – Today, the all-electric Kia EV6 was named North American Utility Vehicle of the Year™ by the North American Car of the Year (NACTOY) jury. This is the second occasion in three years that the NACTOY jury has named a Kia vehicle as its top choice in the category, and the first win for a Kia electric vehicle (EV).
“Since its launch, the Kia EV6 has been inspiring customers and media critics around the world with its advanced engineering and bold design. As the ......read more
• Jaguar TCS Racing announce Joel Eriksson and Tom Dillmann as reserve and test drivers for the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• The 24-year old, Eriksson, has valuable experience in the all-electric World Championship, competing in eight rounds of Formula E in Season 7
• Tom Dillmann has been a vital member of Jaguar TCS Racing for the last two years and continues with the team into the Gen3 era
• Jaguar TCS Racing will race in Mexico City on 14 January for the first round of the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
13 January 2023, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Jaguar TCS Racing have today announced that Swede, Joel Eriksson and Frenchman, Tom Dillmann, will both be reserve, test and simulator drivers for the British racing team for the 2023 ......read more
Renault of Arabian Automobiles strengthens its already formidable presence with the launch of some great offers.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 13 January 2023: The range of Renault models being presented at Dubai Shopping Festival 2023 comes with a set of enticing incentives that Arabian Automobiles is confident will generate lots of attention over the entire period.
Renault of Arabian Automobiles, with showrooms across Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, launches offers on stylish vehicles for the city-wide annual event, foreseeing buyer excitement.
The Koleos, Duster and Megane are each being put forward to shoppers and interested parties with a set of specially designed deals aimed to bring some of the most favoured vehicles around to the light.
Every new purchase of a 2023 Renault Koleos, ......read more
- The four awards in GOOD DESIGN’s transportation categories acclaim Kia’s design philosophy
- Multiple awards success reflects Kia’s continuous commitment to transition to a sustainable mobility solutions provider rapidly
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) January 12, 2023 – Kia Corporation has received four prestigious accolades in the 2022 GOOD DESIGN Awards transportation category for its 2023 Niro, Concept EV9, EV Infotainment System, and Magenta Design Infotainment System.
The all-new Kia Niro features a bold and dynamic design inspired by the brand’s acclaimed ‘Opposites United’ design philosophy – specifically its design pillar ‘Joy for Reason’. The perspective takes inspiration from nature, while the choice of colors, ......read more
Dubai, 11 January 2023: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is taking part in Dubai Shopping Festival and rolling out exceptional perks across its Q50, QX50, QX55 and QX80 lineup.
From driving comfort, a generous ergonomic cabin and elegant surfaces, which create individual space without losing connection to your passengers, to technical features and advancements, such as Blind Spot Warning and Rear Automatic braking, customers have much to look forward to when driving the Q50, QX50, QX55 or QX80 and will take advantage of comprehensive insurance, complimentary service packages, and five years’ warranty for the duration of Dubai Shopping Festival, taking place until the 23rd of January.
The QX80 is ......read more
• The all-new Ford Expedition was built to emphasize power, capability, convenience, and comfort everywhere – city or desert
• This 8-seater SUV packs a 3.5L EcoBoost® Twin-Turbo V6 engine, which includes a new High-Output version taken straight out of the class-leading F-150 Raptor
• The Timberline trim brings serious off-roading credentials, with Trail Turn Assist and Trail Control among the features helping the SUV conquer all terrains
• Stealth Performance Edition packs in all the Timberline’s performance specs but adds class-leading aesthetic and comfort features
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia January 9, 2023 – With power, comfort, convenience, and style, the Ford Expedition ticks a lot of boxes for a driver’s SUV requirements and lifestyles. With six trims available ......read more
Al Qubaisi joins the Yas Marina Circuit-based team after a landmark year on track in Europe
The young Emirati driver unites with teammates Keanu Al Azhari and Matteo Quintarelli after their impressive debut race weekend at #AbuDhabiGP 2022
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 05, January, 2023: Ahead of its debut season in the Formula 4 UAE competition, Yas Heat Racing Academy has today announced the signing of Hamda Al Qubaisi, with the young Emirati driver joining the Yas Marina Circuit-based team for its inaugural season.
As the youngest daughter in the Al Qubaisi racing family following in the footsteps of her father, Khaled and sister, Amna, the next step in Hamda’s promising career will see her join the Yas Heat Racing team for the 2023 F4 UAE season, following the team’s debut at the 2022 ......read more
A look at the evolution of the segment-defying SUV over the past two decades
Kuwait (28 December 2022) – Following the global launch of the all-new, fourth-generation Nissan X-TRAIL and in anticipation of its Kuwait debut early next year, Nissan Al Babtain looks back at the decades-long journey of this benchmark-setting SUV and its reputation as the perfect companion for all adventures. Conceived as a compact SUV for a versatile lifestyle, the X-TRAIL’s popularity is built on performance-oriented styling, class-leading technology, and everyday utility, complimented with an engaging driving experience on all terrains.
The compact SUV’s unique identity combines two elements, “X” and “Trail”, with the former indicating the active lifestyle of its customers and the latter ......read more
PEUGEOT reveals its new brand manifesto "The Language of Attraction" in a new film
ALLURE: The new manifesto embodies our new brand vision built around the power of allure
PEUGEOTs are not only made of metal and glass, but also of allure, passion and history. PEUGEOT unveils its new brand manifesto "The Language of Attraction" in a brand new advertising film featuring the new PEUGEOT 408, the brand's new flagship model.
Why are we drawn to certain things or works of art? Because they "speak to us", not through words but through emotion. Because what really attracts us speaks to our hearts. This is why PEUGEOTs are not only made of metal and glass but also of allure, passion and history.
The new manifesto expresses the PEUGEOT brand’s renaissance through the "language of ......read more
● EMPOW, the Sporty Sedan by GAC Motor makes debut in UAE and Middle East Market
● Customers can expect an exhilarating drive packed with advanced smart features, stunning racecar design and ultimate handling
● GAC Motor was the first ever Chinese brand to take part in the Gumball 3000, the world's most extravagant car rally
Abu Dhabi-UAE, 21 December 2022: Gargash Group, one of the largest distributors of luxury performance-oriented cars in the UAE, today unveiled the all-new GAC EMPOW at an invite-only event held at the Yas Marina Circuit. where attendees got up close and personal with the new model.
The all-new EMPOW continues on GAC Motor’s tradition and is built to deliver an exhilarating drive packed with advanced smart features, stunning ......read more
Abu Dhabi, March 21, 2023: Al Masaood Automobiles – the authorised distributor of Nissan, INFINITI, and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western Region - participated in the Motor Show 2023 hosted by ADNOC from the 17th – 19th of March.
During the event, which was exclusive to ADNOC employees, the company showcased a wide range of cars from its principal brands, Nissan, INFINITI, and Renault giving attendees an opportunity to get a closer look at the latest models. ADNOC employees had the chance to experience the luxury and innovative features of the 2023 Nissan Patrol, ......read more
Dubai, March 9, 2023: Al Masaood Power Division showcased new energy solutions from its long-standing global partner, Volvo Penta, particularly Battery Energy Storage subsystems (BESS) built with OEMs, at the 48th edition of the Middle East Energy.
The event, which took place at the Dubai World Trade Center from March 7 to March 9, 2023, provided a significant opportunity for professionals in the energy industry to network with international energy suppliers, discover new products and solutions that are transforming the energy landscape, and build long-lasting business ......read more
Abu Dhabi, February 23, 2023 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the authorised distributor For Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region, has extended its exciting New Year after-sales service package for Nissan vehicle owners.
The all-inclusive service contract promises a host of exclusive perks for customers including quality service, usage of genuine parts, easy payment options, and same-day delivery, in addition to saving up 40 per cent off the regular service charge. Furthermore, buyers can also avail exclusive discounts on labour costs and additional repairs. Available exclusively ......read more
Buyers can enjoy an array of exclusive benefits including vehicle ‘Trade In’ options.
Abu Dhabi, January 27, 2023: Al Masaood Automobiles - the authorised distributor for Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region - has extended its exciting “Certified Peace of Mind” campaign, for certified pre-owned Nissan cars till the end of February, 2023 following the positive response received from customers.
Through its ‘Certified Peace of Mind’ campaign, Al Masaood Automobiles is providing customers the opportunity to purchase certified pre-owned ......read more
Abu Dhabi, January 24, 2023: Commenting on Nissan’s recent announcement about enhancing its suite of safety features and driver assistance technologies in their vehicles, Bachir Gemayel, Sales and Marketing Director, Al Masaood Automobiles, said: “Nissan is once again raising the bar on its innovative technologies and features. With the integration of the Safety Shield 360 solution into Nissan Intelligent Mobility (NIM) suite of technologies, the brand is adding a new dimension to providing a comprehensive approach to safety. The Nissan Safety Shield presents a cohesive system of ......read more
“The declaration of 2023 as the ‘Year of Sustainability’ by His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the President of the UAE, reaffirms the value our wise leadership has placed on sustainability to achieve economic growth while protecting the environment for our future generations. The theme of the Sustainability Year, ‘Today for Tomorrow’, reflects the UAE's desire to create a better tomorrow for future generations and to continue playing a leading role in advancing sustainable development, addressing environmental and climatic challenges. This is ......read more
• For the new generation of its most iconic, urban-centric SUV, Hyundai started with the EV variant to bring technology-led design thinking to the entire KONA range
• The subcompact SUV’s four variants, including EV, ICE/HEV and sporty N Line, to share a universal architecture but each with unique styling
• The upscaled KONA offers not only dynamic road presence but also a driver-centric interior with versatile living space that serves both practical and aesthetic needs
Dubai, December 21, 2022 – Hyundai Motor Company today unveiled an ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (21 December 2022) Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is pleased to announce the arrival of the INFINITI Q50 — a sparkling addition to the showroom family.
Renowned for award-winning craftsmanship, connectivity, and performance, the 2023 INFINITI Q50 builds on its athletic design and premium interior with advanced technology to optimize time behind the wheel.
Arabian Automobiles is proudly offering customers the opportunity to own ......read more
Dubai, December 20, 2022 – The 2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 has won the Editors’ Choice Award in the 2022 Motor1.com Star Awards. Motor1.com’s second annual Star Awards considers all new vehicles that have been rated by its team of expert editors. Using a Star Rating system, Motor1.com chose winners for seven awards. The awards are Best Electric, Best Performance, Best Luxury, Best Truck, Best SUV, Best Value and the most coveted – Editors’ Choice. This year, 20 new vehicles were up for Editors’ Choice, an accolade that Motor1.com editors give to the vehicle that ......read more
- 2023 Kia EV6 earns 2022 TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) award
- 2023 EV6 is the 10th Kia vehicle in 2022 to earn a TOP SAFETY PICK or TOP SAFETY PICK+ designation
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 19, 2022 – The 2023 Kia EV6 has been awarded the 2022 Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) rating .
The EV6 earned ratings of “good” in all six 2022 IIHS crashworthiness evaluations, including the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side (original 2022 ......read more
• All-new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor, F-150 Raptor, and Ranger Raptor arrive in the Middle East - the first region to receive all three
• Ford’s toughest truck, the third-generation F-150 Raptor offers enhanced off-roading capability, rugged design, redesigned interior, the largest-ever shocks on a Raptor, and advanced technologies
• All-new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor was designed and engineered by Ford Performance to be the world’s first Ultra4 Racing-inspired SUV, capable of highway-speed desert-dune conquering and Baja rock-crawling driven by a ......read more
Abu Dhabi, December 14, 2022: Continuing with its relentless efforts to empower youth and foster a culture of sports in the capital, Al Masaood Automobiles - the exclusive distributor for Nissan in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region - will support the ADNOC Marathon, organised by Abu Dhabi Sports Council (ADSC) on December 17, 2022.
The support for the fourth edition of the ADNOC Marathon comes as part of Al Masaood Automobiles - Nissan’s partnership with the Abu Dhabi Sports Council (ADSC) earlier this year to sponsor major sporting events and activities hosted by Abu Dhabi ......read more
Abu Dhabi, December 13, 2022- Al Masaood Commercial Vehicles and Equipment (CV&E), the sole distributor for UD Trucks in Abu Dhabi, has received two awards, ‘President Award 2022’, and ‘Parts Sales Team of the Year 2022’ - at the annual UD Trucks Partner’s Conference 2022 held recently in Dubai.
The division was honoured for its constant efforts to raise the standard of the customer services at all touch points and overachieve sales targets, outperforming other regional dealers in these segments. The awards were presented to Mohamed El Zeftawi by ......read more
• The leading Saudi Automotive Distributor will expand its footprint in the UAE market by opening its first facility in Abu Dhabi in January 2023, followed by Dubai and Sharjah.
• ALTAWKILAT represents world-class automotive brands in the region and plans to bring new luxury offerings to the market while providing customers with a premium experience.
• ALTAWKILAT is one of the largest and most renowned automotive distributors in Saudi Arabia, with over 75 years of experience of serving customers in the country.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 12 December ......read more
• The new Navigator arrives with an updated signature grille, front end equipped with standard adaptive pixel projector headlamps, and new 3D taillamps
• The Navigator brings in two new interior themes, Central Park and Invitation, extending the range of options to four – suited to a broad range of aesthetic preferences
• Twin-Turbocharged 3.5-liter V6 engine paired with a 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission and Adaptive Suspension blends powerful performance with ultimate comfort
DUBAI, UAE - 7 December, 2022: The new Lincoln ......read more
• The new Jaguar I-TYPE 6 is the most advanced and efficient electric Jaguar race car ever, designed to win the 2023 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Lighter, more powerful, and faster, the Jaguar I-TYPE 6 will set new performance benchmarks for an all-electric race car with a top speed of 200mph
• The Jaguar I-TYPE 6 features regenerative braking so powerful it has no conventional rear brakes
• Technology transfer from the Jaguar I-TYPE 6 will support reimagining Jaguar’s future as an all-electric modern luxury brand from 2025
• All-new ......read more
• All-new 2023 MG RX5 now available for sale across the Middle East
• Completely new and stylish interior inspired by the intelligence and originality of home design
• Great value SUV offers a wide range of hi-tech features
(29 November 2022, Middle East) – A new, second generation of MG Motor’s popular MG RX5 SUV has now arrived in the Middle East. Available in three trims, the all-new 2023 MG RX5 will strengthen the British-born brand’s increasingly popular model portfolio, offering customers even more style, technology and travelling ......read more
Abu Dhabi, November 28, 2022: Al Masaood Bergum, part of Al Masaood Group and one of the UAE’s leading modular building solutions providers, in its endeavour to foster high efficiency and sustainable building practices has introduced its latest innovative solution, ‘Ultra – Fold Prefinished Modules’.
In the UAE, the directives by the Federal and Local Government entities to establish a sustainable economy that translated to commendable contributions in the field of energy efficiency, renewable energy, indoor air quality, and sustainable construction building ......read more
New Range Rover and Range Rover Sport combine effortless luxury and performance with exceptional safety
• Refined safety: New Range Rover and Range Rover Sport have achieved maximum five-star Euro NCAP safety ratings
• Protection and security: Award-winning Range Rover scored 87 per cent for Child Occupant protection, while Range Rover Sport secured 85 per cent for Adult Occupant protection
• ADAS system: Both models given 82 per cent rating in the Safety Assist category, with a suite of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) available
• ......read more
Fans can win big when they interact with the tournament’s official vehicle supplier during the World Cup
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 November 2022: As an official automotive partner of FIFA World Cup 2022™, Kia, will add a touch more excitement to this year’s historic tournament through two must-see activations and a host of exciting prizes.
The activations will be hosted at Al Bayt Stadium, Al Thumama Stadium, and Khalifa International Stadium, where Kia’s latest generation EV6 GT, Sportage, K5, Telluride, K8, Sorento will all be on ......read more
Jaguar Classic showcase iconic race-winning models built in the 1950s at the Gulf Historic Dubai GP Revival
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 24 November 2022: Jaguar Classic is gearing up to display its historic Jaguar C-Type and D-Type models at the second edition of the Gulf Historic Dubai Grand Prix Revival (GHDGPR) at Dubai Autodrome.
From 25-27 November 2022, classic car fans and motor enthusiasts will get a rare opportunity to get up close to two of Jaguar’s most iconic racing roadsters — while notably contributing to the festival’s celebration of ......read more