- Kia to host design celebration at Seoul Dongdaemun Design Plaza in October
- Members of public will experience the brand’s ‘Opposites United’ design philosophy through video, audio and sculpture
- VIP event (September 30) for leading members of Seoul’s influential design community to officially start exhibition
- Each of the five pillars of the ‘Opposites United’ design ethos will be represented by a unique exhibition space
- Further events to be held in 2022 to build on growing momentum around and plaudits for Kia design
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) September 30, 2022 – Kia is hosting a ‘Kia Design Philosophy Exhibition’ in cooperation with the Seoul Design Foundation in October, with the intention of further communicating the principles behind the ......read more
Dubai, 29 September 2022: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced attractive limited period offers on the Nissan Patrol.
Further celebrating the Nissan Patrol’s 70th anniversary, Arabian Automobiles is bundling each new purchase of the car with 2 years of insurance, 5 years of free servicing and 5 years of Nissan Warranty.
Over the past 70 years, the Nissan Patrol is a legend that has built a legacy with deep-rooted heritage, power and superior capability. Since its introduction to the region in 1957, the Nissan Patrol has become a fundamental icon in the region and favored by its people, integrating itself as a culture within society. It is continuously enhancing Nissan’s brand image and is the ......read more
• More than 60 per cent of Jaguar Land Rover and franchised retailer employees* around the world to be retrained to develop, manufacture and service modern luxury electric vehicles over the next three years
• Majority of Jaguar Land Rover’s retail technicians to be trained in electrification this financial year - to tackle emerging skills gaps
• More than 9,500 apprentices are in training across Jaguar Land Rover and its retailers, with hundreds more to be hired next year.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 28 September 2022: Jaguar Land Rover today announces a global upskilling drive, in a bid to train 29,000 people in the next three years for its connected and data capabilities, and to support the rapid transition to electrification.
The company’s Future Skills Programme will see ......read more
27 September 2022, Abu Dhabi – Emirates Motor Company, the authorized general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, recently conducted an AMG service weekend at its newly expanded, state-of-the-art service center located on the Airport Showroom in Abu Dhabi.
The new facility covers an area of 13,500 square feet, and due to this huge expansion, the service center can now accommodate up to 18 cars at any given time. The workshop has undergone a comprehensive renovation in line with Emirates Motor Company's commitment to giving its clients the best possible service. Visitors to the showroom may see the workshop in its entirety, providing complete visibility and allowing customers to see the high caliber of work being undertaken.
To celebrate the expansion of the ultra-modern service center, EMC recently ......read more
• voco Riyadh is the first hotel in the Saudi capital to provide a charging station for electric vehicles.
• Allaf: voco is a brand built on sustainability.
• EV station part of other green initiatives launches by voco on a global level.
Riyadh: voco Riyadh, owned and operated by the InterContinental Hotels Group, has launched an electric vehicle charging station, as part of a series of new initiatives to protect and preserve the environment. In doing so, voco Riyadh has become the first hotel in the Saudi capital to offer an EV charging point.
Green initiatives such as these have made voco hotels around the world popular among tourists and guests looking for environmentally-friendly accomodation options and those who wish to leave a smaller carbon footprint during their ......read more
Available now At Nissan Al Babtain showrooms
Kuwait – 26 September 2022: Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al Babtain Company (AABC), the authorized dealer of Nissan vehicles, is delighted to introduce the all-new Pathfinder that now comes with a host of aesthetic, mechanical and technological upgrades that bolster the SUV to better cater to the changing needs of families. Redesigned from the ground up, the all-new Nissan Pathfinder has been created with a sharp focus on all that modern families desire.
From safety and entertainment to comfort and practicality, the all-new Pathfinder is equipped with a host of segment-leading features, serving as the ideal family companion in the city and off the beaten path. A testament to its family friendliness, the all-new Pathfinder was awarded the “Best ......read more
Blending innovation with a redefined versatility, revolutionary design, and class-leading features, Kia Carens brings the best of automotive genius to the UAE roads
(DUBAI, UAE) September 21, 2022 – Al Majid Motors, the exclusive dealer for KIA in the UAE, has announced the arrival of Kia’s one of the most loved RVs, Carens. The global product from Kia combines the sophistication of a family mover and the sportiness of an SUV in one compelling package. Blending innovation with a redefined versatility, revolutionary design, and class-leading features, Kia Carens brings the best of automotive genius to the UAE roads.
The Kia Carens, designed for modern families, is a comfortable and spacious three-row RV with the longest wheelbase in its class. It comes equipped with Hi-Secure Safety Package as standard across all trims, ......read more
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions across its operations and entire value chain by 2030, approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)
This forms part of the company’s goal to achieve carbon net zero emissions across supply chain, products and operations by 2039
Company’s network of suppliers invited to align with Jaguar Land Rover’s sustainability targets
Achieving carbon net zero across entire value chain will benefit people, clients, and the planet
September 21, 2022, Dubai, UAE: Jaguar Land Rover is inviting its global supply network to commit to sustainability targets approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 and help reach carbon net zero emissions across Jaguar Land ......read more
Dubai, 20 September 2022: Juma Al Majid Est. the exclusive distributor of Hyundai Motors in the UAE, is celebrating the Back-to-School season with exceptional offers on its lineup, including the compact SUV Tucson, the subcompact SUV Kona and the sedan Elantra.
Taking place from 7 September to 7 October, customers can look forward to a number of perks on the listed cars, including 5 years of roadside assistance across all three cars and 5 years/150,000 km manufacturer warranty on the 2023 MY editions of the Kona and the Elantra.
Suliman Al Zaben, Director of Hyundai UAE - Juma Al Majid Est said: “Every year, we look forward to welcoming the new academic season by rewarding our customers with attractive back-to-school offers. These campaigns are designed to emphasise customer convenience and put their needs at the core, in ......read more
• Flagship luxury sedan features the most elegant interpretation of Genesis’ design identity
• Advanced technologies including Multi-Chamber air suspension and Rear Wheel Steering offer the comfortable, quiet driving experience of a flagship luxury sedan
• A new automated experience enabled by features like EasyClose guides drivers at every moment of their journey – from boarding to driving
• The G90 offers a personalized space that goes beyond a means of transportation, with new features like Virtual Venue and Mood Curator that meet drivers’ emotional and aesthetic needs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Sept. 20th, 2022 – Genesis Middle East & Africa HQs has today launched its flagship sedan, the G90.
The G90 brings the first full model change in three ......read more
• All-new Ford Mustang Dark Horse is the first new Mustang performance series in 21 years, featuring a sinister yet premium exterior and interior styling hinting at the best performance ever from its new 5.0-liter V8, projecting 500 horsepower
• Dark Horse with available Handling Package is the most track-capable 5.0-liter V8 street-legal Mustang ever, thanks to improved aerodynamics, upgraded hardware, new software and tuning plus an available six-speed manual transmission
• The arrival of Dark Horse heralds a new chapter in the storied Mustang motorsports history with the all-new Dark Horse S and Dark Horse R track-only models that are part of six new racing Mustangs coming soon
DETROIT, September 19, 2022 – With sinister looks and a specially ......read more
A vital growth engine for the UAE economy, Jebel Ali has created a USD12.4 billion trading hub which facilitates 40% of Dubai’s vehicle & transport trade
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 14 September 2022: Dubai hosts the region’s biggest automotive trading hub and the largest used car market should come as no surprise. Dubai’s strategic location as a gateway between Europe, Asia and Africa, coupled with its unique logistics infrastructure has ensured the steady rise of the automotive sector in the emirate.
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) a leading trade and logistics hub in the Middle East, part of DP World Group, facilitated over 1.2 million metric tonnes (MT) from Dubai’s total volume of around 4.8 million MT of vehicle & transport commodities transited through the emirate in 2021. This equates to USD12.4 ......read more
Modena, 14 September 2022 – The new Maserati GranTurismo has taken to the road ahead of its official reveal, in the Modena and Trofeo versions fitted with the V6 Nettuno engine.
GranTurismo is the Brand’s true icon and its energy is unstoppable: the high-performance coupé is already travelling many miles, with a selected number of employees from the Maserati Family in the driving seat.
The livery has only one main message: the return of a Maserati icon created 75 years ago.
It all began with the A6 1500, a model with a revolutionary spirit, the forerunner of a class of car that had never been seen before. It would go on to influence the automotive landscape all over the world, and successive generations of Maserati road cars.
Granturismo is a way of life 100% Made in Italy: a type of high-performance car, suitable ......read more
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 14 September 2022: Following the announcement of the exclusive limited series collaboration between the BMW Group and world-renowned artist, Jeff Koons, The 8 x Jeff Koons has officially arrived at Abu Dhabi Motors with the innovative model now on display at showrooms.
The exclusive collaboration saw the BMW Group join with Koons to create one of the most elaborately designed BMW models in history, utilizing the BMW M850i xDrive Gran Coupé as the canvas for the project. With only 99 vehicles produced in the limited-edition series and on display at select locations worldwide, the energetic and powerful design features elements of pop art with geometric patterns to complement the sporty 8 Series Gran Coupé.
The production phase saw over 200 hours dedicated solely to the exterior paint work ......read more
• BRABUS Crawler impresses at Conti Tuning Day – BRABUS Special Edition excels beyond the high-speed track
• Off-road Specialist Grabber X3 impresses tuning fans with 4x4 performance on all terrains
• General Tire supplies the ideal tyres for all SUVs and 4x4 vehicles
Dubai, 13 September 2022 -At the most recent special edition, 44th Conti Tuning day, everything revolved around vehicles from BRABUS. The German vehicle tuner brought along 10 impressive high-performance vehicles for comprehensive testing, including a brand-new customised Mercedes EQS and the BRABUS 900 Crawler. To ensure the right tyre performance beyond the high-speed track, it was equipped with the Grabber X3, General Tire’s off-road specialist tyre.
The BRABUS 900 Crawler – or “Supercar” ......read more
Power Up your drive this season
Kuwait – 12 September 2022: Through this year’s Back-to-School season, Abdulmohsen Abdulaziz Al-Babtain Co (AABC), the sole authorized dealer of Nissan in the State of Kuwait
Customers can explore a series of special packages on the Nissan Patrol NISMO, Nissan Patrol 2022, Nissan Patrol Safari, Nissan X-Trail and Nissan Altima to discover exceptional features and enjoy world-class driving experiences.
Expanding its value offering to fit everyone’s lifestyle, Nissan Al Babtain offers a 5-year warranty, 5-year roadside assistance, 5-year service provisions, 2-year comprehensive insurance alongside window tinting and full body protection on Nissan Patrol NISMO followed by 5-year warranty, roadside assistance, free registration and free 3rd party insurance on the ......read more
Dubai, 7 September 2022: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is rolling out an attractive offer on the award-winning and tech-smart Koleos.
This is the best time to discover and experience the Renault Koleos in its MY2023 version as Arabian Automobiles Company is bundling every all-new purchase with free insurance, free servicing and 5-year/1 million km warranty.
Customers on the lookout for a car that does it all, from dropping kids to schools to planning road trips across the UAE and beyond, need not search further: the Renault Koleos is arguably one of the best sub-compact SUVs on the market. From technological features that make every day driving an experience to be excited about to its ergonomic layout that ......read more
Hamda Al Qubaisi selected for one-day test on the FIA F3 car
Abu Dhabi, UAE 6 September 2022: The FIA Formula 3 promoters are pleased to announce that Hamda Al Qubaisi, a Formula 4 and Formula Regional driver, has been selected to take part in a Formula 3 test on 16 September at Magny-Cours, France.
As part of a large diversity drive to give better access to the FIA single-seater pyramid to more female drivers, Hamda, aged just 20, will be testing for the full day with the aim to introduce her to the F3 category, cars and different set-ups, and get her acquainted with the demands and challenges of its environment.
The Emirati racer, who secured her maiden overall podium finish in the Italian Formula 4 Championship in 2021 was the first and only female to achieve that result. Hamda is considered the UAE’s most ......read more
Dubai, UAE, 6 September 2022: Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, has announced the launch of an exclusive offer for the INFINITI QX80, the brand’s most luxurious and refined SUV that caters to a perfect family drive.
Every purchased QX80 will grant customers access to free insurance, free servicing and a 5-year warranty.
The INFINITI QX80 is fully loaded with the most advanced vehicular technology, bundled within a unique approach to automotive design and with a power that surpasses the performance of the average SUV — it truly is a four-wheeled marvel, with a 5.6-litre V8 producing 400hp and 560nm of torque. A 7-speed automatic gearbox and Adaptive Shift Control also make your travels less ......read more
Team Abu Dhabi star says he can handle pressure in decisive Portuguese double header
Abu Dhabi, 5th September, 2022: Team Abu Dhabi’s Mansoor Al Mansoori says he is ready to handle the pressure as he bids to secure the 2022 UIM F2 World Championship in a tense finale to the season over the next two weekends in Portugal.
His first F2 Grand Prix victory in Lithuania last month has given the Emirati driver a three-point championship lead over Germany’ Stefan Hagin to take into Sunday’s penultimate round in Ribadouro.
With the final Grand Prix of the campaign to follow a week later and 270km away in Vila Velha de Ródão, Al Mansoori is determined to follow team-mate and three-times world champion Rashed Al Qemzi to the F2 crown.
“I’m not surprised to ......read more
• Hydrogen is an additional option for electric drive systems.
• Fuel cells are manufactured in the company’s competence centre for hydrogen
• BMW Group leads the way in hydrogen technology in the premium electric vehicle segment
Munich. On 31 August, Chairman of the Board of Management of BMW AG Oliver Zipse and Frank Weber, Member of the Board of Management of BMW AG responsible for Development, came together to inaugurate fuel cell system production at the company’s competence centre for hydrogen in Munich.
The occasion marks the entry to service of a small series of BMW iX5 Hydrogen cars around the world from the end of this year for test and demonstration purposes. The combination of fuel cell and high-performance battery is set to enrich the company’s ......read more
Pop-up brand experience puts guests within touching distance of the world’s most exciting race on water.
Friday 2 September, 2022, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Range Rover is proud to announce that owners across Europe will be invited to a one-off luxury brand experience – Range Rover House – to celebrate its partnership with the internationally renowned sailing championship SailGP.
The purpose-led, global sailing championship is the world’s most exciting racing on water and will return to the French Riviera for the fifth stop on the SailGP Season 3 race calendar on September 10-11. Range Rover will be title partner for the event – which will become the Range Rover France Sail Grand Prix – and also appear as official partner of the France SailGP Team. Following a ......read more
Kingdom set to host season-deciding WTCR − FIA World Touring Car Cup races for the first time this November 25th - 27th at the Jeddah Corniche Circuit’s newly configured 3.45km layout
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (September 1st): Saudi Motorsport Company (SMC), in conjunction with the Saudi Automobile and Motorcycle Federation (SAMF), can today confirm that, subject to signature of the Event Promoter’s Agreement, Saudi Arabia will host the FIA World Touring Car Cup 2022 finale at the world-class Jeddah Corniche Circuit later this year in a series of night races.
Set to take place on 25th-27th November, the arrival of the exhilarating and action-packed series from Discovery Sports Events and the FIA in Jeddah marks the first official international touring car race to ever take place in the ......read more
• The Genesis G70 Shooting Brake will make its Middle East & Africa debut this September
• Genesis transforms the award-winning Genesis G70 sedan into an iconic Shooting Brake
• The G70 Shooting Brake takes the athletic exterior of the New G70 and adds practicality with increased trunk space
United Arab Emirates – September 1st, 2022 – Today, Genesis Middle East & Africa has announced the official regional launch of the G70 Shooting Brake.
The name “Shooting Brake” refers to a car body style that is firmly rooted in the automotive history of Europe, and is a reoccurring theme for manufacturers in the premium luxury sector.
First premiered at the 2021 Goodwood Festival of Speed, the G70 Shooting Brake is based on the new G70 sedan, with the added ......read more
● Genesis places first overall for tech innovation and highest among premium brands
● Hyundai Motor and Kia rank first and second among mass market brands
● Genesis ranks highest overall and among premium brands for second consecutive year and Hyundai Motor tops mass market table for third consecutive year
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 1, 2022 – Hyundai Motor Group is pleased to announce that its three automotive brands — Genesis, Hyundai Motor and Kia — have topped J.D. Power 2022 U.S. Tech Experience Index (TXI) StudySM in recognition of their product lineups’ high level of advanced technologies.
Genesis ranked first overall and top among premium brands for the second consecutive year. With an Innovation Index score of 643, Genesis secured a resounding ......read more
• Audi to compete in races across four cities in the Middle East for the first time
• Development of a power unit for the premier class of motorsport from the 2026 season
• Hybrid power unit will be developed at the Audi Sport facility in Neuburg
• New rules focusing on sustainability and cost efficiency are important factors for getting involved
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (31 August 2022) – Audi enters the premier class of
motorsport. From 2026, the premium brand will compete in the FIA Formula 1 World Championship with a specially developed power unit, taking place in four of the main races across the Middle East and beyond. The project will be based at Audi Sport’s facility in Neuburg near Ingolstadt. This is the first time in more than a decade that a Formula 1 ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Aug. 30, 2022: Ford and its Team Fordzilla esports team have joined with Next Level Racing® to bring a touch of Ford’s racing heritage to home gaming with the new GTElite Ford GT Edition cockpit and ES1 Seat Ford GT Edition.
Available separately, the blue anodised frame of the cockpit features laser etched Ford branding and provides highly adaptive positioning for an authentic driving experience. Meanwhile, the seat includes Team Fordzilla branded blue seat belts, a Ford GT and Team Fordzilla branded anti-slip floor mat, a Ford GT logo embossed on the headrest and is ergonomically designed and specifically engineered for sim racing. It’s designed to comfortably fit users up to a 42 inch waist and is rigid enough to support weight of up to 250 kg.
The GTElite Ford GT ......read more
Gohan and Ninive join a world-class line-up of international culinary experiences, with tickets selling out fast for this year’s unmissable #AbuDhabiGP
Swedish House Mafia and Kendrick Lamar announced to headline this year’s Yasalam After-Race Concerts at Etihad Park with two more global superstar acts to be revealed
#AbuDhabiGP 2022 continues to push new boundaries with the addition of the top fine dining hot spots in the UAE for the Middle East’s most popular entertainment weekend
Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi, 30 August, 2022: The world-class entertainment line-up for the FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX 2022 continues to grow, as Yas Marina Circuit announces the addition of Gohan and Ninive to its award-winning hospitality offering at Shams Suite in the iconic North ......read more
Abu Dhabi, August 29, 2022: Over the years of experience, Nirvana has developed a deep understanding of the market needs and gaps and started bridging them by being a fully integrated company that caters to both business and leisure needs.
“Since its inception, Nirvana assured that customer experience is as important as any other factors of success, we aim to help people drive not only a car, but their passion.” Said Omar Al Ali – Nirvana Tourism & Logistics CEO.
And to cater for the most demanding elite and offer the whole spectrum of travel and hospitality services, is not something beyond the reach anymore. Which is why a key component of Nirvana treats is its fleet of luxury cars, fully equipped with the latest technological features.
Led by a team of car enthusiasts, Nirvana’s limousine ......read more
- Kia’s next all-electric vehicle, the EV9 SUV, undergoes final rigorous testing
- The Kia EV9 world premiere is set for first quarter of 2023
- Designed and engineered to transform the large electric SUV segment
- New EV9 flagship model pushed to limits of durability on grueling selection of tracks, roads, and surfaces
August 26, 2022 – Kia has revealed details of the final intensive testing program undertaken by the Kia EV9 ahead of its world debut in 2023. The all-electric Kia EV9 will become the brand’s flagship model and will revolutionize the large electric SUV segment, while accelerating Kia’s brand transformation and affirming its leadership in sustainable electric mobility.
Developed over a period of 44 months to set new standards in design, ......read more
A class apart from the average mid-size SUVs you find on the market, the Renault Koleos has consistently surpassed expectations with every new edition, thereby emerging as a trendsetter. It’s not just the improved engineering and design touch-ups that have helped Koleos carve a market niche for itself. This particular model of Renault has kept alive the brand heritage while embracing evolution with customers in mind.
From technological features that make every day driving an experience to be excited about to its ergonomic layout that promises exceptional comfort while on the road, the all-new SUV is all you need to fulfil your search for a complete car.
The element of comfort:
Keeping comfort paramount is a roomy cabin with easily accessible, wide-door opening, ventilated seats and a space you’ll miss ......read more
Dubai - 25, August 2022: In anticipation of Emirati Women’s Day, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer of Nissan, INFINITI and Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, is inviting women who drive cars from any of the three brands with a bundle of benefits.
Arabian Automobiles joins the nation in embracing the achievements of UAE women and recognizing their impact on empowering communities and businesses nationwide. On this occasion, the company is providing special offers across three rewarding days, from 28 to 30 August 2022. Women who drive cars from any of the three brands in the UAE can take advantage of several complimentary services and benefits designed around their comfort and happiness.
• ......read more
Built for enthusiasts by enthusiasts, the Nissan Z is a global top-selling sports car with more than 1.8 million units sold to date
24, August 2022 – Honoring the legacy of the Z sports car, Nissan looks in the rearview mirror to reflect on five limited-edition models that have embellished the Z’s five-decade legacy. Pushing the boundaries of innovation and engineering, the Nissan Z has held its position at the helm of the sportscar segment and set the benchmark for accessible, everyday sports cars for over 50 years.
Each generation of the Nissan Z has seen Nissan push the bar higher in terms of innovation and attract a larger following of enthusiasts to the brand. Sharing a rich bond between human and machine, the Nissan Z is the embodiment of the brand’s passion and dedication towards driving ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 23rd August, 2022: FIA President Mohammed Ben Sulayem says his stance on Formula 1 driver health and safety is part of a clear vision for the federation, and motorsport’s future, which he will back with decisive action.
From next weekend’s Belgian Grand Prix, new measures will be in place to address the physical effect on drivers from the aerodynamic bouncing of F1 cars known as ‘porpoising.’
Ben Sulayem implemented a revised Technical Directive covering the measuring and monitoring of the vertical forces acting on the cars following extensive consultation with F1 teams, drivers and his own FIA technical and medical staff.
His handling of the issue has drawn international media acclaim. It follows his decision earlier in the season to enforce a long-standing rule preventing drivers ......read more
60th Anniversary logo previewed in anticipation of 2023 celebrations
Middle East - 23, August 2022 – Automobili Lamborghini unveiled the all-new Urus Performante, a new benchmark for Super SUV ‘fun to drive’ performance, at The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering. The Urus Performante is the newest and most technologically advanced version of the Super SUV model to date, which is now the fastest production SUV to climb to the Pikes Peak summit (10:32.064), beating the previous hill climb record set in 2018 by the Bentley Bentayga (10:49.902).
The Urus Performante raises the bar in sportiness and performance with design emphasis that reflects the new Urus’ prowess on street, track and loose surfaces. The Performante boasts 666 horsepower and a weight reduction of 47 kg (103.6 lbs.), earning it a best-in-class ......read more
• Futuristic design language gives a glimpse of the future of electric mobility
• Cyberster design a co-creation of customers and design experts
• Strong performance delivers full range of 800km and 0-100km/h in three seconds
23, August 2022, Middle East: MG Motor has confirmed that the British-born brand will manufacture a production version of its cutting-edge, fully-electric Cyberster concept car by issuing teaser images of the stylish new model. Developed as a co-creation between both customers and MG, and first showcased in 2021, the Cyberster is a two-door, two-seater sports car that blends MG’s brand heritage with its future plans.
The Cyberster was developed by the renowned SAIC Design Centre, and takes inspiration from the classic MGB Roadster. The ......read more
The United States debut of the MC20 Cielo super sports car and prestigious “House of Maserati” made the Trident brand the star of the prestigious Pebble Beach event in California
22, August 2022 – Maserati had a prominent presence in Monterey, California, during the prestigious “Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance” weekend.
The event, which began with the North American debut of the MC20 Cielo – the new open-top version of the MC20 super sports car, continued with activities at the exclusive “House of Maserati” at Pebble Beach. The culmination was the Trident brand displaying its latest addition at the “Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance”.
On Friday, the MC20 Cielo was presented at “The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering” by Davide Grasso, ......read more
• First test drives with a prototype for innovative drive and chassis control systems commence.
• Four electricmotors and an integrated driving dynamics control system enable an extremely emotional driving experience in future high-performance sports cars.
August 22, 2022: BMW M GmbH is opening the next chapter in its transformation towards electric mobility. With the first test drives of a so-called concept test vehicle for innovative drive and chassis control systems, a multidisciplinary team of developers is now putting to test the hardware and software solutions designed for future fully electric high-performance cars. The concept testing focuses ona four-wheel drive system comprising four electric motors and an integrated driving dynamics control system, which together provide an ......read more
• Lincoln sets its sight on what’s ahead with the debut of the Lincoln Model L100, a concept with aero-influenced styling and advanced technology that creates the immersive interior sanctuary of tomorrow
• Paying homage to the 1922 Model L – Lincoln’s first luxury vehicle – the Model L100 Concept takes inspiration from the brand’s design heritage while advancing its vision for mobility in the future
• Celebrating 100 years of Lincoln, the Model L100 took enter stage this week at the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance® where the Lincoln is the featured marque
22 August 2022 – With a nod to the past while looking toward the future, Lincoln reveals its vision for mobility with the debut of the Lincoln Model L100 ......read more
• Honors include two ‘Best of Best’ and six ‘Winner’ awards
• Award-winning categories include Fair Stands, Brand Stores, Showrooms, Exhibition Design, User Interface and Corporate Design Guides
• Honors reflect Hyundai, Genesis and Kia’s efforts to demonstrate brand values through design and provide unique experiences for customers
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 22 August 2022 - Hyundai Motor, Genesis and Kia, Hyundai Motor Group’s three automotive brands, won eight design awards, including two ‘Best of the Best’ and six ‘Winner’ honors, at the Red Dot Award: Brand & Communication Design 2022, hosted by Germany’s Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Hyundai Motor’s ‘CES 2022 Exhibition Booth,’ which shared ......read more
The group is showcasing latest solutions in construction and Oil & Gas sectors
Abu Dhabi, September 12, 2022 - Al Masaood Group Industrial, a part of Al Masaood Group and a highly diversified UAE-based business enterprise that offers a wide range of industrial solutions, is participating in the upcoming Middle East Manufacturing & Technology (MEMT) Expo, which is taking place from the 12th to the 14th of September 2022, at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
The Middle East Manufacturing & Technology Expo, which is the region’s only event dedicated to the ......read more
The company offers customised deferred payment solutions to facilitate customer purchase journey
Abu Dhabi, August 31, 2022 - Al Masaood Automobiles, the exclusive distributor for Nissan, INFINITI, and Renault in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and the Western region, has collaborated with Dubai Islamic Bank, the largest Islamic bank in the UAE and one of the biggest auto finance providers in the country, to offer deferred payment services to its customers in an effort to further improve their overall experience.
Under this partnership, customers booking their vehicle in September 2022 can pay the ......read more
· New V12 Vantage Roadster fuses ultimate performance with open-air thrills
· Production limited to 249 examples globally and a closed order book due to unprecedented demand
· Unmistakeable looks thanks to dramatic widebody design
· First Vantage Roadster to feature the 5.2-litre V12 Twin-Turbo powertrain
· Outputs of 700PS and 753Nm make this the most powerful Vantage Roadster ever
· Wide-track suspension provides pinpoint handling; aerodynamic package generates up to 216kg of downforce
· Top speed of 200mph, 0-60 in 3.5 ......read more
• All women buyers of new Nissan cars will avail of a free AWR Gold membership from 21 – 31 August
Dubai, 19 August 2022: Marking the seventh annual Emirati Women’s Day that exemplifies their accomplishments, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Nissan in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, joins the nation in celebrating their accomplishments that have helped empower communities and businesses across the UAE.
Arabian Automobiles is offering women who purchase all-new Nissan vehicles ......read more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 18, August 2022: Head-up displays have for some time enabled drivers to stay focussed on the way ahead. But now Ford engineers are trialling new headlight technology that could help ensure those behind the wheel literally keep their eyes on the road. 1
The new technology can project directions, speed limits or weather information onto the road so the driver’s gaze can remain fixed on the way ahead.
Night-time can be riskier for driving. For example, in the UK, 40 per cent of collisions happen in darkness, even though there are far fewer ......read more
• Aston Martin unveil DBR22 - a stunning two-seater open cockpit concept at Monterey Car Week
• Design concept celebrates 10th anniversary of Q by Aston Martin, the ultra-luxury marques’ bespoke division
• Unique, coach-built design evokes iconic Aston Martin racers such as DBR1 and DB3S
• All-new carbon fibre bodywork clothes potent V12 Twin-Turbo powertrain
• Showcase for new production techniques, such as 3D-printed rear subframe
• Top speed of 198mph, 0-60 in 3.4 seconds
• DBR22 design concept to become production reality ......read more
- The brand is fulfilling its new Showroom Identity transformation plan, SI 2.0
- SI 2.0 aims to provide customers with a more engaging and immersive Kia showroom experience
- Kia has currently upgraded 89 showrooms across the region and aims to complete 200 by the end of 2022
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, August 9, 2022: Kia Corporation has revealed updates regarding the status of its new Showroom Identity implementation plan across the Middle East and Africa. Named SI 2.0, the plan details the transformation of Kia’s showrooms into compelling, immersive and ......read more
NORMAN NATO TO RACE FOR JAGUAR TCS RACING IN SEASON FINALE IN SEOUL
• Jaguar TCS Racing head to Seoul, South Korea, for the season finale of the 2022 ABB FIA Formula E World Championship
• Mitch Evans arrives at the 2022 Hana Bank Seoul E-Prix in second place and will be fighting for the drivers’ title
• Reserve driver, Norman Nato, will drive car #10 in the final two rounds of the season replacing Sam Bird who is unable to compete with a broken hand
• Lights go green around the Jamsil Stadium Complex in Seoul, South Korea at 16:00 KST on 13 ......read more
This special deal is available across all Arabian Automobiles’ showrooms
Dubai, UAE, 8 August 2022: In its 25th year, Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), the most anticipated annual shopping extravaganza, is being celebrated by Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for INFINITI in Dubai, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates, with a special deal on the QX80.
The full-size luxury QX80 is being offered throughout DSS with added benefits that include free insurance, GAP insurance, and free servicing. Customers purchasing this ......read more
• 1st half-year: Group EBT totals € 16.2 billion (EBT margin: 24,5%)
• BEV sales more than double in 1st half-year (+110.3%)
• Persistent supply bottlenecks ‒ solid sales volume growth in 2nd half-year yoy expected
• Zipse: “High degree of resilience and flexibility”
• NEUE KLASSE defines what BMW Group stands for
Dubai, UAE: In a highly volatile environment, the BMW Group remained on course in the first half of 2022. With flexibility and expertise, the company encountered challenges, including continued ......read more
UAE - 2 August 2022 – Flexibility, innovation and personalisation: these are the fundamental factors that guide the Maserati Personal Service Lab in the development of new services dedicated to its customers.
Maserati introduces the new Extra10 Warranty Program, to extend the coverage of powertrain components – engine, gearbox, transmission – until the car turns 10 years old. Offered in addition to the existing program to extend the warranty to four or five years (known as “Extended Warranty”), the service is available worldwide*, for all customers who ......read more
Dubai, UAE - 3 August 2022: To celebrate the silver jubilee of Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS), the much-anticipated annual shopping extravaganza, Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani Group and the exclusive dealer for Renault in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, has announced an exceptional offer on the Renault Duster.
For DSS, the MY2023 Renault Duster comes with perks like free insurance, GAP insurance, and free servicing. Not just that, customers also get to enjoy a 5-year or 1 million km warranty on their new purchase.
The latest ......read more
Luxury British marque posts six-monthly operating profits of €398 million
Unparalleled performance higher than record €389 million achieved during whole of 2021
Encouraging results put Bentley on target for best-ever year despite continued global economic instability
Revenue per car climbs from €186,000 in 2021 to €213,000 – return on sales reaches 23.3 per cent
(Middle East, August 3, 2022) Bentley Motors has announced encouraging financial results for the first six months of 2022, despite continued global ......read more
• Jaguar Land Rover investing for electrified and connected cars future
• Laboratory in Gaydon, UK, will help meet current and future legislation and quality standards
• New Range Rover Sport was the first vehicle to undergo a bespoke testing programme
• Electromagnetic Compatibility testing is increasingly important in vehicle development due to greater electrification and new connectivity technologies
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Tuesday 2 August 2022: Jaguar Land Rover has taken another step towards a new era of electrification and ......read more
2, August 2022 – Automobili Lamborghini has continued its positive trend from the start of the year and set a new record, concluding its best six months ever to the end of June 2022 in terms of sales, turnover and profitability.
There is a balanced spread in deliveries to customers over the three macro-regions in which Lamborghini is represented, with America, Asia Pacific and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) accounting for 34%, 25% and 41% of global volumes respectively. More specifically, the United States is the number one market (1,521 units), followed by Chinese ......read more
· Overall automotive market is up 9.3% compared to the first six months of 2021, with the total units sold in June up 8.1% versus June 2021
· Reflecting this upward swing, Al-Futtaim Automotive closed out the first half of the year with 5.7% increase in volume YoY and total market share of 35.4%
· Al-Futtaim Toyota remains the car and SUV market leader, with Al-Futtaim Lexus also featuring in the top 10 leading car and SUV brands for the first half of the year
· Al-Futtaim Automotive also introduced Polestar, the Swedish electric performance car ......read more
“60th Anniversary logo” and related James Bond Indicia © 1962-2022 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Defender, Range Rover and Jaguar stunt cars from ‘No Time To Die’ in charity auction to mark 60 years of James Bond films
• Stunt Defender 110 with VIN 007, as seen in the film’s action scenes, to be auctioned to support British Red Cross
• Range Rover Sport SVR and Jaguar XF stunt cars from ‘No Time To Die’ also part of charity auction lot
• Unique, UK ......read more
Limited run of 1,000 Elliot Brown Trophy Expedition watches have been created with Land Rover Classic to mark its partnership as official timekeeper of the Land Rover Trophy
Land Rover Classic and watchmaker Elliot Brown have partnered to create a new highly desirable timepiece paying tribute to the legacy of global Land Rover expeditions
The timepiece was designed alongside the latest Classic Defender Works V8 Trophy II and features an expedition inspired camouflage that mirrors the exterior of the vehicle
Based on Elliot ......read more